Yuthakarn Hak Karn Thong(Broadcast Thai)

SunStar

sarNie Elites
just saw the first episode and it looks like it might be a good lakorn to watch...i hope it doesn't become pathetic like a lot of cutie romance lakorns i've seen in the past...

destiny411

Idyllic
yea...i jus saw the first episode awhile ago..the lakorn itself is pretty interesting, im pretty sure its gonna be a good lakorn....prob gonna be one of the addicting ones to watch for me..xD

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
HAHAHA i just finished epiosde 1. Geeze, ritas character is so dinky LOL. Mart loooks HOTTT in that uniform whoO! Rome... hahaha Oman, wat a sexy guy! Noon's character is coool :D It matches her really well. I see.. Mart's ex? DRAMAAAAA! lol coool. I'm looking forward the next episodessss!

skies

sarNie Adult
oh mannn...i just watched episode 1 and gotta say it's really interesting despite the fact that i have no idea what the heck they're saying...i can only pick up familiar words...haha...

such a disappointment that srita dreamt that her boyfriend, mart, proposed to her...ugh, i was getting excited and the scene where he proposed was just too cute...lol...i can see srita wants mart to propose to her...awe...rome is damn hot alright...

can't wait for more to come!!! :D

i've liked noon s. a lot ever since sao puen & the mv for puen sanit. so i'll continue to watch this for her. ;)

sirena

sarNie Adult
thnxs 4 the transaltion haha i got the feeling im gonna like rome and noon also too

haha cuz rita and mart their character seem to be corny

from the descrition

moonstar

sarNie Adult
I want Rome and Rita to be a couple in this lakorn. I didn't think Mart and Rita have any chemistry for each other.

mai92

sarNie Adult
wow....episode 1 was good.

love how noon s. act..she so cute..

looking forward to the next episode...

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
the first episode was pretty good.. at first i wasnt sure if sirita and mart wwould make a good match but im actually liking them.

:lol: It's still the beginning. I'm hoping rita & mart's relationship will have more depth than it appears to be so far. they're a cute couple. :p

i haven't seen noon & rome together yet, & so far, it seems rome might have left noon to become rich and use that girl, who is his current gf, to get there? i think.

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!!!! i can't wait to see this. still not use to the idea of Mart and Rita with Rome and Noon. they should switch it around since i love Noon and Mart late lakorn together. but from the summery i am reading from u guys it sound awesome!!! now i cant wait :lol:

NiTha

sarNie Adult
The comment about how Mart is like a cardboard box is super funny. Anyways i like this lakorn too. Can't wait til Noon and Rome finally meet! They're exes and it seems like Rome did something so bad that made Noon so pissed off. Probably because he is a sucessful businessman and the road he took to get there didn't go well with Noon. Mart and Rita do make a cute couple. Rita's character is kind of childish and annoying at times but i think they're awfully cute together! Oh yeah! Mart is definitely hott in that uniform! Now i have something to watch over the weekend.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Noon is totally working that tom boy charcter..I'm not too fond of her hair but it does fit the role well..and ROME..GOODNESS..this boy is looking hotter and hotter every time I see him..It's been awhile since I've fallen for a p'ek..but damn this dude is really catching my eye! Their story seems a lot more interesting than Mart and Rita's story. Rita's character is like an airhead and Mart's acting is just not convincing..he may look good but damn he really needs to work on his acting big time.

tinah

sarNie Coma
so far, this lakorn is enjoyable!..i think im gonna like both couples cuz they are entertaining in different ways. ritas character is so cute!..i never seen her in these type of comedy roles. i must say, although im not too fond of noon but she is convincing as a tomboy

cant believe i get to see mart/rome in the same lakorn.

Ana

sarNie Adult
I never liked Noon, till I watched Muer Do Dok Ban? . From then on I started to like Noon and Tye..LOL..Anywayz, I'm glad Rome, is pairing up with her. Even though I prefer Rita 100 times more :p . Too bad episode 1, didn't have any scenes with them together. Preview for episode 2, looks better.

I dun really like Rita-Mart. To cheezy for me :rolleyes: . They started to date already. Sometimes when the couple started out as a dating couple it turns out not too good. I thought Rita, was so cute whem she had that dream, Mart, propose to her :lol: . I thought it was real..LMAO...