Yuthakarn Hak Karn Thong(Broadcast Thai)

navy

sarNie Adult
I think that's the main objective. She is suppose to represent the anti-girl. The girl who doesn't care about being the housewife. I think she represents the defiant one. I don't know.

It looks good. It looks like a comedy. :)
That's what I thought of too. I love Noon though. She's funny and CUTE in her own way.

sirena

sarNie Adult
so wen is it airing?

i really want c it >.<

they look hot ^^

i never watch sirta lakorn b4
and rome a :( i dnt noe y

yes, it's going to be a comedy...:) i can't wait since i haven't seen rita act in a comedy lakorn before, so i'm eager to see how she pulls off the role...but i think she'll be stunning in it...

it airs on january 20th! yay!

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh this looks like a relaxing lakorn to watch and funny too. omg, marts like prince charming!..i like him in this sweet role more than a meanie. it suits him. ritas one gorgeous bride. its funny how shes trying to get mart to marry her cuz they have been dating for awhile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOzSCfVkxLA

credit to anonymous @ afc

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
it looks so funny<3 i can't wait. i wish vicky can replace noon s. HAHA vicky & rome would be so damn HOTTT! ahhhhhhhhhh!

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Can't wait to see this one too but I'm not a fan of Noon...wish someone replace noon. lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, the new girl from the power3 should of got with rome or atleast with andrew. that would of been hot

pix of the cast

Bow, shes pretty.

Pang

andrew

more coming soon