Yui Jiranan break up with her boyfriend

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Huh?! Are you forreals?! OMG! They're so cute together. Wonder what happen?! Any news or articles on this?!​

Rakniran

never knew she got a bf..
any pic of him which is her ex now?

love her new horror lakorn.shes pretty mean/scarey

yajvaj

sarNie Adult

At Top Awards held last night. Winner of Best Supporting actress “Yui” Jeranan announced her break up to rocker boyfriend “Peed” Bodyslam. The actress reveals to Gossipstar news:

“Peed and I broke up. We’ve been apart for a long while now. We changed our status from boyfriend and girlfriend to brother and sister since the new year”

“The reason for our break up is not because he took another girl to his concert. This is not over a 3rd hand. It’s a personal issue relating to distance. If you ask who were distant from the other first, it’s a mutual discussion. We felt that we were growing distant due to work and many other factors. This is the reason why we couldn’t take care of each other that well so we had a talk and we were both understanding and decided we should stay apart for a bit”

“There were no warnings that we were going to be distant. I think it’s just a matter of timing. I want to rest and be apart for a while. Let my life go on, what ever happens will happen. I don’t regret the time I’ve been with Peed. I feel in the past 4 years we were very happy and I did my best”

He broke up with you because he couldn’t accept your scandals in the past?

“(faint laugh) So my news are really that bad? I don’t think it has anything to do with it. We talked about it and were reasonable with each other. Peed and I believe we have our own reasons and it has nothing to do with the news”

Some say it is because Peed is a player?

“No he’s not. In all the years we’ve been together we never fought over another girl. We broke up because of our own reasons and this is definitely not the case. We have different views and we don’t have enough time for each other. I know I haven’t been taking good care of him and he hasn’t had much time for me either”

But people saw Peed with another girl at his concert

“Really? If he’s dating a new girl, he has the right too because we broke up already. I would be happy for him. He is still a cute brother to me”

credit to: dirtiilaundry

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Yui always talks about how Peed is so caring and understanding on talkshows. I am quite suprise to hear that they broke up. I actually thought that they were going to last.