Yug Los Hmoov Phem

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey just want to ask anyone aws this movie. Is it good or not and if you saw it can you give a summery what this movie is about???

leek18

sarNie Adult
don't know but maybe it was a sad movie because it was called yug los hmoov phem and wow i know all this character in this movie

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Omg, this movie is pretty good! The actors and main actress know how to act, the song that goes with it is very good! Love this movie!

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
you know........i wanna watch this too..........that boy on the left the one in the middle......and that girl on the right in the middle............they are sooo good at acting.....the main guy looks ugly and that main girl.......well.......don't like her much........she was in that one movie with the HMONG BOXER and i didn't like her acting.......

Prisana

sarNie Egg
hey that hmong movie suck......i wasted my time watching that movie...it had a stupid ending......don't waste your time watching that movie........ :ph34r:

SweetAngel21

sarNie Juvenile
first part is soooooooooo sad.....but last part not good ending just fell in the water is done they didn't not show the part they married they were together then riding the bicycle fell int he water is done.....don't like the ending....