Yuer Marn

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Geez, I have a long ways to catch up with Yuer Marn. I'm only on episodes 6. I enjoy the lakorn, but everytime I watch it alone, it spooks me out. LOL. I'm not into horror, but I will watch it to the end for my sweetie Por!! I heard it's ending next week. That's fast. I'm definitely anticipating the Khmer version so I could understand the lakorn.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I heard episodes 16 is the last episode. Oooh...it's coming to end. That's fast. Right now episodes 15 is already uploaded in Buddie Media. I finally had a chance to catch up with the lakorn. I'm downloading it right now and I can't wait to see the suspense!! Por is just getting HOTTER by the minute. :drool:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
lol, this is so bothering me, but episode 15 is the ending, not episode 16, I think there is a mistake going on. Episode 14 is the latest episode, and 15 is the ending .... because I catch every episode and I count it, we're up to episode 14 .... or you can count from the airing date till now, there are only 14 episodes.

Sorry, but it was getting annoying hehe :p

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
lol, this is so bothering me, but episode 15 is the ending, not episode 16, I think there is a mistake going on. Episode 14 is the latest episode, and 15 is the ending .... because I catch every episode and I count it, we're up to episode 14 .... or you can count from the airing date till now, there are only 14 episodes.

Sorry, but it was getting annoying hehe :p
Oh I didn't realize that episodes 15 was the ending. So what we're on is episodes 14. I guess we all got it mixed up because it did say in Buddie Media that episodes 15 is ready for download. Maybe this is why I couldn't seem to find episodes 6. LOL. Every link to episodes 6 is actually from episodes 5. Thanks for the clearification, Phew.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL blame it on sarN! I downloaded it from her --_____-- lolsss so I label what she label it lmfao ahhahahaha mah bad lol maybe I should check it out =x

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
LOL blame it on sarN! I downloaded it from her --_____-- lolsss so I label what she label it lmfao ahhahahaha mah bad lol maybe I should check it out =x
There's no one to blame, KhoOnxNouxWanxJai. LOL. We were all confused. The main point is we thank you and all the other members for dedicating your time and sharing the uploads. :D That's what counts.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol Mara thanks girl :p lolss I still blame it on sarN lol haha kidding =x yeah we must've got confused somewhere along the line ... Sorry =x lolsss and thanks to sarN again for spending your time uploading girl -____- sarN's a sarNaHoLic lol

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
lol Mara thanks girl :p lolss I still blame it on sarN lol haha kidding =x yeah we must've got confused somewhere along the line ... Sorry =x lolsss and thanks to sarN again for spending your time uploading girl -____- sarN's a sarNaHoLic lol
No problem, KhoOnxNouxWanxJai. LOL. Your sense of humor crack me up. :loool:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL dude I just uploaded the latest episode and guess wah happens filefront shut downs my account lmfao !! I woke up and all 300 of my lakorn files all gone hahha how funny lol and imagine the reupload time lmfao!!!

but I wanna watch this i think after pinmook ends im gonna go back and watch this

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
LOL dude I just uploaded the latest episode and guess wah happens filefront shut downs my account lmfao !! I woke up and all 300 of my lakorn files all gone hahha how funny lol and imagine the reupload time lmfao!!!

but I wanna watch this i think after pinmook ends im gonna go back and watch this
Ouch!! That's terrrible to lose all your files. So will you be able to retrieve it somehow, KhoOnxNouxWanxJai? All those reupload time will be too much to manage. LOL.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
No I couldnt retrieve any files because they closed down my account completely turns out that the account my friend borrowed it to upload a program that is monitored "microsoft" lol for someone and like it was tracked by the people that get paid to track it and they shut down my account -___- lol and to think it not even my fault hahha but luckily this friend is going to help me reupload my files -___- lol and u can call me Tina :p my name to long to type ... so me and him together should take us a week or two to upload all 300 files again haha lol =x

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
No I couldnt retrieve any files because they closed down my account completely turns out that the account my friend borrowed it to upload a program that is monitored "microsoft" lol for someone and like it was tracked by the people that get paid to track it and they shut down my account -___- lol and to think it not even my fault hahha but luckily this friend is going to help me reupload my files -___- lol and u can call me Tina :p my name to long to type ... so me and him together should take us a week or two to upload all 300 files again haha lol =x
Whoa!! That's a lot going on. LOL. I have no clue as how the uploads operate, but it sure sounds like a whole load of work. It's nice that your friend is willing to help you upload all 300 files. Heheh...at least he took responsibilities for his actions. LOL. Have fun uploading all those files, Tina. :eek: Thanks for allowing me to call you Tina because your user name is the hardest to type up. LOL. I always have to cut and paste each time I respond. :loool:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I like how everything wraps up at the end. Por and Namfon made a cute couple. They both acted their roles well throughout the lakorn. They were able to portray themselves as well as Mam and Chatchai's characters while their body was taken over. It's interesting and the suspense kept me watching it until the ending. Well, most of all I made it through the lakorn for my HOTTIE Por!! Hehehe...

navy

sarNie Adult
Hope it will come out in Khmer version soon so I can understand the stroy more. Right now, I'm confused....but download to see it 'cause of POR and Numfon. Lots of their scenes together that I love.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Hope it will come out in Khmer version soon so I can understand the stroy more. Right now, I'm confused....but download to see it 'cause of POR and Numfon. Lots of their scenes together that I love.
Yeah, I'm looking forward to the Khmer version too so I could purchase this collection.

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
no offense or anything but i hated this movie. this was one of the worst movies i've seen this year!!! they dragged it too much and the story line wasn't that good either. and plus i only watched bits and parts so it wasn't that bad,but however i didn't like it.oh and namfon wore too much makeup which was ugly and the clothes she wore gosh that was totally ugly too.no offense.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
She wore heaps of make up was because Lada (Mam) wears alot of make-up herself, and the clothes Pim wore Lada choose, it was Lada's taste. She did had to be Lada and Lada was inside her body.