Yuer Marn

navy

sarNie Adult
i will post when i finish
How nice of you!!!...

Thank you....

About Por and Pat or Por and Namfon...

These cute couples are growing on me, but I still prefer Por with Pat as my first choice.

Por and Namfon and Film/Pat come in second.choice..even though I agree with those who really want Pat with Film and Por with Namfon.....(or may be Pat and Tye too)

All in all, as long as Por or Pat in it, I have no complaint

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Por & Pat?

Por & Namfon?

This sounds like the good ole battles between the chemistry of Aom & Captain --- Aom & Tik

We fans are crazy!! :lol:

Till this day, I still don't know who has better chemistry. I've learn to accept that each pairing has connection in different ways the other doesn't have. So I've always said, the more hotties for Aom, the merier. :lol:

Back to Por & Namfon, I've only seen one lakorn so far, or shall I say in the process of completing, and the lakorn is Jao Sao Bin Rai. I do agree that both still have some flaws but overall they are improving and Por is definitely growing on me. I think I'll like him more when I start following his work.

As for Namfon, she's doing okay for a new comer and only time will brushen up her acting skills. I do see why some would see a strong connection between Namfon & Por and I'm sure the same for Por & Pat. I haven't seen any lakorns of theirs yet.

There will always be amazing onscreen connection that us fans will remember.

Aom & Captain
Aom & Tik
Oil & Aum
Kob & Num
Por & Numfon
Por & Pat

and the list goes on....

Well, I need to give this lakorn a try.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Por & Pat?

Por & Namfon?

This sounds like the good ole battles between the chemistry of Aom & Captain --- Aom & Tik

We fans are crazy!! :lol:

Till this day, I still don't know who has better chemistry. I've learn to accept that each pairing has connection in different ways the other doesn't have. So I've always said, the more hotties for Aom, the merier. :lol:

Back to Por & Namfon, I've only seen one lakorn so far, or shall I say in the process of completing, and the lakorn is Jao Sao Bin Rai. I do agree that both still have some flaws but overall they are improving and Por is definitely growing on me. I think I'll like him more when I start following his work.

As for Namfon, she's doing okay for a new comer and only time will brushen up her acting skills. I do see why some would see a strong connection between Namfon & Por and I'm sure the same for Por & Pat. I haven't seen any lakorns of theirs yet.

There will always be amazing onscreen connection that us fans will remember.

Aom & Captain
Aom & Tik
Oil & Aum
Kob & Num
Por & Numfon
Por & Pat

and the list goes on....
Well, I need to give this lakorn a try.
Yep, I'll have to agree with you Kayla. Us fans are crazy. LOL. I'm glad my HOTTIE Por is growing on you. I fell in love with Pat and Por from the start of their first lakorn and I'm falling for them even more as I see them more often. You should definitely give Pat and Por's lakorn a try. They will grab your hearts in an unexpected way. Awww...I just adore them so much!! I have nothing against Por and Pat starring with others, but my love for them both are just too strong to give up. They are bound to star with lots more great cast. Just like you said, "the more, the merrier." Heheh...

How nice of you!!!...

About Por and Pat or Por and Namfon...

These cute couples are growing on me, but I still prefer Por with Pat as my first choice.

Por and Namfon and Film/Pat come in second.choice..even though I agree with those who really want Pat with Film and Por with Namfon.....(or may be Pat and Tye too)

All in all, as long as Por or Pat in it, I have no complaint
Navy, you and I always have the same perception of Pat and Por. LOL. You mentioned it all once again. It seems like you could read my mind. Hahah...

kermint

sarNie Adult
Well, everything, but that scene the most...(don't laugh...don't judge me wrong...)

Thanks...
no, i'm not laugh and not judge you wrong tho hahahahhaahhaa even tho me some time i like to see thise kind of scene too ahhahhaa.

ok i will find behind of the scene and cute this scene..........but man i kindna lazy to go check and to do too hahahahaha

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Episode 10 was such such thrills!! I loved it hehe it kept me so jumpy for what will happen next, finally Pim's soul is out, this episode had some scary scenes but it was so good, me really liking it ... I love the sub song too it comes on everytime Moke (Por) is sad, especially in this episode when he cried after finding out that Pim was dead, cant wait till tomorrow when he finally meets Pim's soul ^^

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Episode 10 was such such thrills!! I loved it hehe it kept me so jumpy for what will happen next, finally Pim's soul is out, this episode had some scary scenes but it was so good, me really liking it ... I love the sub song too it comes on everytime Moke (Por) is sad, especially in this episode when he cried after finding out that Pim was dead, cant wait till tomorrow when he finally meets Pim's soul ^^
Thanks for the details, Phew. There's lots of excitement and thrills from this lakorn. I enjoy them too. LOL.

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
Wow i'm so behind in this movie right now. I thought that n'ek was soooo dumb gosh! Everybody warned her to not go out of the house. anyways want to know what happens later will anyone find out?

kermint

sarNie Adult
Please share, Kermint. I'm waiting for those scenes too. LOL.
hey, guys. i think you guys should go to the thread and DL the whole episode to watch. if you guys don't want to watch the whole then just skip through the part. i'm so lazy to cut that part and be busy school too. Sorry for that...hahahhhahahaa....... my bad bad bad

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Episode 11 was good, lol I'm just really enjoying it these past few episodes, its really getting to me, like the time I watch Jun Euy Jun Jao but less scary, but the thrills and excitiment, finally in this episode Moke meets with Pim (Pim's soul) he was so upset that Pim's really dead and is angry at those that murder her. Alot of crying from Moke and Pim in this episode - Pim cries really nicely, her crying emotion has improved ^^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Waow Makes me wanna watch it now! but I can onli do one at a time but this will surely be my next and wah pim dies? oO this is kinda off subject but wasn't pim her name in jao sao ban rai also? =x lol haha

tinah

sarNie Coma
Waow Makes me wanna watch it now! but I can onli do one at a time but this will surely be my next and wah pim dies? oO this is kinda off subject but wasn't pim her name in jao sao ban rai also? =x lol haha
yeh lol..that was a coinsedence..the name "pim" is so common..

im so behind right now..my vdo store comes so slow