Yuer Marn

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
yeh, namfon still sounds the same like how she did in Jao Sao Ban Rai..at times..i feel like shes still the same Pim from that lakorn..and she needs to work on her face expression..as for por..his body movemet seems akward at some point..like how he seats..but yeh they're both getting there
yeah, they do need improvements...but they are doing a GREAT job so far! Also, i thought i was the only one that notices the way Por sits...haha..guess not!

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
They are both stiff at times too ... really a bother lol
but I still love this lakorn because it's the both of them ^^

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan

'ฝน-พัชรินทร์' ตกน้ำปางตาย

ออกอากาศเพียงไม่กี่ตอนเท่านั้น กระแสความแรงของละครเรื่อง “เหยื่อมาร” ได้รับการต้อนรับจากคอละครอย่างดีทีเดียว และในวันนี้พี่กุ๊กกิ๊กจึงรีบหาภาพเบื้องหลังมาฝากให้แฟน ๆ บันเทิง เดลินิวส์ได้ชมกันก่อนใคร กับฉากที่หวาดเสียว เฉียดตายกันเลยทีเดียว

ฉากในวันนี้เป็นฉากที่พระเอก-นางเอก เกิดนึกสนุกอยากจะพายเรือเล่นเก็บดอกบัว แต่ พิมพ์อร (พัชรินทร์) เอื้อมมือไปเก็บดอกบัว จนตัวเองพลัดตกน้ำ โมกข์ (ทฤษฎี) จึงต้องกระโดดน้ำลงไปช่วย ฉากนี้เรียกว่าพระเอก-นางเอกเขาทุ่มทุนสร้างกันทีเดียว เพราะมอมแมมกันสุด ๆ

ฉากนี้ทีมงานยกกองกันไปถ่ายย่านบึงบัว บางใหญ่ และบรรยากาศในการถ่ายทำถึงแม้จะร้อนไปนิด แต่พระเอก-นางเอกก็ต่างตั้งใจเล่นกันเต็มที่ ในระหว่างที่ถ่ายทำนั้น ปอ- ฝน พูดคุยกันเพลินจนลืมระวังตัว ทำให้นางเอกของเราหัวเราะจนพลาดตกเรือ หัวทิ่มไปในน้ำ ชนิดที่เรียกว่าตากล้องเก็บภาพได้พอดี อันนี้ไม่รู้ตั้งใจหรือว่าพลาดจ๊ะสาวฝน

และฉากโหดก็ตามมาอีกฉากเป็นฉากที่ฝนและปอจะต้องลืมตาในน้ำ แค่ฉากนี้ฉากเดียวถ่ายกันทั้งวันกว่าจะผ่านไปได้ เล่นเอาแสบตาไปตาม ๆ กัน และสุดท้ายพระเอกของเราจะช่วยนางเอกไว้ได้หรือไม่นั้น ต้องติดตามใน “เหยื่อมาร” ทางช่อง 3 อังคารนี้นะจ๊ะ.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
The article didn't tell anything about Namfon dies or not but this article was saying if you want to know that p'ek can help n'ek or not then don't miss this scene in Tuesday.

navy

sarNie Adult
They are both stiff at times too ... really a bother lol
but I still love this lakorn because it's the both of them ^^
To me I see nothing wrong with POR. I found him one of the best in either great looking and acting....but Namfon, I surely agree with you guys. However, she's pretty and I love them both even though I wish Pat in it with POR instead.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
To me I see nothing wrong with POR. I found him one of the best in either great looking and acting....but Namfon, I surely agree with you guys. However, she's pretty and I love them both even though I wish Pat in it with POR instead.
Yes, I completely agree. :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
The article didn't tell anything about Namfon dies or not but this article was saying if you want to know that p'ek can help n'ek or not then don't miss this scene in Tuesday.
oh good..namfon isnt gonna die yet

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I have the first two episode in tape and I didn't watch it yet.LOL.I'm waiting until it ends to see how the story line is like.LOL.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
can someone give me a sumary of what happened so far :] so i can start watching it. thanks!! message me pleaseee! XD

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Episodes 4, 5, and 6 are already uploaded in Buddie Media. WOW!! That's quick. I'm going to download them right now. I wonder what excitement Por and Namfon has to offer this week?

tinah

sarNie Coma
this week's epi is gonna be sad..cuz ladamanee will be going into pim's body..i hope pim didnt die..or will come back alive.. :(

tommrow's epi..when ladamanee goes into pim's body..trying to seduce her husband

kermint

sarNie Adult
i just can't wait to see next week because i wanna know what's happen when mam and namfon are the same body. and she go back to por.........