Yuer Marn

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Por was nominated for rising actor last year. This year he should be nominated for best actor .. imho :lol:
I didn't know Por was nominated for best rising actor last year. I hope he won. I agree, big_fat_pig, Por deserves to be nominated for best actor this year and all the years to come!! LOL. I'm glad to know that Jao Sao Ban Rai held the highest ratings for Channel 3 in 2006 so far. That's awesome!!

big_fat_pig

sarNie Egg
I didn't know Por was nominated for best rising actor last year. I hope he won. I agree, big_fat_pig, Por deserves to be nominated for best actor this year and all the years to come!! LOL. I'm glad to know that Jao Sao Ban Rai held the highest ratings for Channel 3 in 2006 so far. That's awesome!!
Mara, i mean Top award :lol:

Por was nominated for best rising actor from babruk talayfun. He got 2nd place...first place go to Film Rattapum.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Mara, i mean Top award :lol:

Por was nominated for best rising actor from babruk talayfun. He got 2nd place...first place go to Film Rattapum.
Thanks for sharing, big_fat_pig. Awww...he got second place. Darn!! Barp Ruk Talay Fun was the most amazing lakorn. I would have thought Por would have made it to first place. But, it's quite alright. He's still the greatest p'ek ever!!

big_fat_pig

sarNie Egg
episode3

So persuade Mok to forget Pim. Mok angry and told her that he still love Pim. Between him and So is impossible.
Pim's mom talk with her friend about getting Pim engage with Kot(rich guy) meanwhile Pim and Pinky stay at sea. Pim mother's friend disagree with her. So she call Pinky and tell her the truth about Mok.
Pinky is very happy and going to tell Pim. But she can't find Pim. She run to a beach and still can't find Pim ...

big_fat_pig

sarNie Egg
Pinky call Mok tell him where they are. pinky find Pim on the beach. They discuss about Pim's mom.
Suddenly, Mok appear behind Pim. He call Pim. Pim turn back and run to hug Mok with smile.

flashback to the hospital. Prai take care Ladamanee very well as if she is her mother.

Mok and Pim have a great time on the beach. gosh! i envy her!

big_fat_pig

sarNie Egg
Pim's mom go to foreteller to ask for the wedding date. Despite the wedding date, foreteller tell her that Pim's going to die.

Pong meet So at bar, he offer So to be his mistress in exchange of apartment and car. So accept it.
At the apartment, So secretly cry and look at Mok's picture that she keep in a drawer.

At the sea, Pim has a nightmare. She wakeup and go out to see Mok. It is stormy night and a thunder out loud. Pim frighten and hug Mok. They stare at each toeher eyes. Mok give Pim a kiss on her cheek.
They sleep together in a room no. 1602!

:ph34r:

ps. Mok's eyes make me melt...

big_fat_pig

sarNie Egg
Mok and Pim go to district office to get married. Pim come back home, her mom accept Pim's apologize.

Beside So, Pong also offer a model to be his mistress.

Ladamanee suffer from her disese she cry and ask her maid for a new healthy life.
Her maid promise Ladamanee. She go back to her room and look at Prai's pictures. She say that Prai will be Ladamanee's new body :ph34r:

big_fat_pig

sarNie Egg
Mok's godfater turn to be Khun Sueb's grandson. He tell Mok Pim piggy and Mok's brother about what happen in the past. Meanwhile, Ladamanee is told by her maid about what happen in the past too. But storys are different.

Mok Pim Piggy and Pon(Mok's brother) try to believe what they just heard.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
What happened to the end of episode 3? I was watching it live and it just got cut off like that lol I'm confused. Anyways the night at the beach is so sweet lol :wub: Can't believe Moke toke her to the office and marry the next day lol

big_fat_pig

sarNie Egg
What happened to the end of episode 3? I was watching it live and it just got cut off like that lol I'm confused. Anyways the night at the beach is so sweet lol :wub: Can't believe Moke toke her to the office and marry the next day lol
state of emergency in BKK

the soilder try to take oveer the government

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Oh i see ... it sounds like war is going to start or something when i first read your reply, *whew* just got myself together, that is horrible.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:wub: here goes the lakorn i was looking for lmfao!! darn I feel stupid, but I think through all my schedule and all that im gonna make time for this lakorn! I love seeing por and namfon on screen together :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
when namfon was dress in boran clothes..thats only for her movie right?..i thought maybe they are gonna rewind back to the past..lol

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
lol Tinah, it's just scenes from this lakorn .. Namfon is going to be a model for Mam's company, she will dress in Thai boran clothes, that's when Namfon becomes Mam next victim.

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol Tinah, it's just scenes from this lakorn .. Namfon is going to be a model for Mam's company, she will dress in Thai boran clothes, that's when Namfon becomes Mam next victim.
i know its the scene from this lakorn but i was wondering what scene was it from..thanx for clarifying sunny!..i thought maybe she might be back in the past

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing the lovely summary, big_fat_pig. I can't wait to see it...

state of emergency in BKK

the soilder try to take oveer the government
Oh my goodness!! That's scary. Thailand has been such a peaceful country. I hope the civilians won't get affected by the chaos. Thanks for sharing, big_fat_pig. Please keep us updated with the news.

big_fat_pig

sarNie Egg
Thanks for sharing the lovely summary, big_fat_pig. I can't wait to see it...
Oh my goodness!! That's scary. Thailand has been such a peaceful country. I hope the civilians won't get affected by the chaos. Thanks for sharing, big_fat_pig. Please keep us updated with the news.
very good news, Por is safe. He's in Huahin, filming lakorn. :lol: