Yuer Marn

cecilia

Staff member
wuh..i can't wait til this air too..anticipating it badly..^^

thanks for the seesan making clip..^^

destiny411

Idyllic
ahhh can't wait...Por again..yes...can't wait to see hm act...i wonder how'shis role in this lakorn...will it be the same as in his other 3 lakorns?

---

tinah

sarNie Coma
is this from yuer marn or from a different movie? since p'mam jintara is in it..translation please

'แหม่ม' แผ่รังสีอำมหิต 'อเล็กซ์' กลัวจนขนลุก!

ขนาดเตรียมใจจะเจองานหินเอาไว้แล้วเชียว แต่ “นางเอกรุ่นเดอะ” แหม่ม-จินตหรา สุขพัฒน์ ยังหืด ขึ้นคอ เมื่อต้องรับบทโหดถือมีดไล่ฆ่า อเล็กซ์ เรนเดลล์ ในละครเทิดพระเกียรติพระคุณแม่ “ชัยชนะของแม่” ฉากนี้ แหม่ม กับ อเล็กซ์ ถึงกับเอ่ยปาก ว่ายากที่สุดตั้งแต่ ยังไม่ได้ถ่าย เป็นตอนที่ ครูจิต (แหม่ม) ปลอมตัวเป็นญาติบุกมาฆ่า บอย (อเล็กซ์) ในสถานพินิจ เพราะคิดว่าเป็นต้นเหตุที่ทำให้ลูกตัวเองตาย ผกก. ธงชัย ประสงค์สันติ ต้องอธิบายให้ แหม่ม กับ อเล็กซ์ เข้าใจอารมณ์กันก่อน แล้ว แหม่ม ก็แอบหลบไปบิ๊วอารมณ์ พอมาหน้ากล้องก็ระเบิดอารมณ์ใส่จน อเล็กซ์ ตั้งตัวไม่ทัน ยิ่งพอ แหม่ม หยิบมีดออกมา ทำหน้าเข้มพูดว่า “แกฆ่าลูกชั้นทำไม” อเล็กซ์ เลยต้องใส่เกียร์ม้าวิ่งหนีไม่คิดชีวิต ส่วน แหม่ม ก็วิ่งไล่น้ำตาไหลอาบแก้ม...เสร็จฉากนี้ อเล็กซ์ ยอมรับว่า “น้าแหม่มทำให้ผมกลัวจนขนลุกจริงๆเลยครับ”... ติดตามชมได้ในจันทร์นี้ เวลา 15.30 น. ทางช่อง 9.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
he can act mean, but other than that I'm not sure!!!!i think his acting still need improvement. he can't really cry or act soft and gentle. He always has the same role.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
puppylov said:
he can act mean, but other than that I'm not sure!!!!i think his acting still need improvement. he can't really cry or act soft and gentle. He always has the same role.
[post="157651"][/post]​
To me, Por is a superb actor!! He can take any role and make his viewers realize that he put his "all" into what he loves. In Likasit Huajai, he was a gentleman. He was a sincere brother, a protective father and a leading corporate manager. His performance was superior!!

In Barp Ruk Talay Fun, Por was fun-loving, caring, resentful, determined and kind. He acted his role so well that I became hooked on him and Pat!! He laughed and had a great time with Pat as well as cry sad tears when he realized he took wrongful revenge on the one he loved. Barp Ruk Talay Fun captured my heart in an unexpected way!! Every time I watched this lakorn, it makes my heart pound to see how how much efforts Pat and Por invested!! I enjoyed each and every scene of Pat and Por...They were perfect for one another!!

As for Jao Sao Ban Rai, Por can be super sweet and mean all at once. He is able to change his mood anytime he chooses. His character was unique!! I adore all the romantic scenes between Por and Namfon. I truly believe that Por has great potentials. He is new in the industry, but his talents exceed many others that's been in the industry years before him.

In one of the interview with Por and Namfon (posted in Pat N Por's Forum), Por was asked how does he feel to be known as one of the best leading p'ek? Por's response was surprising because he said he should not be compared to others because everyone tries their best in this industry. He's such a kind person to care so much about other actors and actresses. Por said that he would rather hear negative feedbacks about his roles/acting so he can improve. Personally, he doesn't have much room for improvement because he is at his BEST!!

Por took three different roles and made the greatest of them...His creativity and potentials continues to shine!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
SunStar said:
either way...he's still good to watch...i would certainly love to watch more of him in the future...
[post="157863"][/post]​
Same here. I will anticipate all of Por's lakorns because each and every one that he had casted in so far were wonderful in their own ways!! I enjoyed every lakorn with Por and I hope there will be plenty more in the future. I'm glad he has one with Pat and the Power 3 Club called Tey Jai Ruk or Tae Jai Ruk Waang Paan and one with Khem called Bua Rim Nam. I'm excited!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Here are two different Magazine of Yuer Marn, credits to www.por23thrisadee.com.

It looks interesting already...

Por looks handsome!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Ooh...this one looks spooky...

Por and Namfon looks nice as always...I like Namfon's costume...

Is Mam casting as Por's mother?

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahhh i cant wait!!..looks so kool..lol..i also love namfon customes..thanx for sharing maraphang..so cant wait!..

In one of the interview with Por and Namfon (posted in Pat N Por's Forum), Por was asked how does he feel to be known as one of the best leading p'ek? Por's response was surprising because he said he should not be compared to others because everyone tries their best in this industry. He's such a kind person to care so much about other actors and actresses. Por said that he would rather hear negative feedbacks about his roles/acting so he can improve. Personally, he doesn't have much room for improvement because he is at his BEST!!
aww so kind of him!..i dont know much about him but i can tell he has a good heart and nice personality..totally love him even more :D

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
I wonder why Namfon is dressed in Boran clothes and modern clothes but Por is only dressed in modern clothes. Does anyone have a summary for this lakorn?

puppylov

sarNie Adult
we all have different opinions & i know is a good actor too, but not the best!!!!He needs more dramtic role. he needs to cry, etcNeed to put more emotions. Really, i dun see that many males actors who could do that. Just my opinion and i respect all of your opinion. I mean i don't hate him. I think he is just ok ok!!!Seriously, i think none of the male actors are that good!!!!Hmm. i need to think if ther is actually one. But the old generations are good.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
ahhh i cant wait!!..looks so kool..lol..i also love namfon customes..thanx for sharing maraphang..so cant wait!..
aww so kind of him!..i dont know much about him but i can tell he has a good heart and nice personality..totally love him even more :D
[post="158100"][/post]​
You're welcome, Tinah. Yeah, Por has a heart of gold!! I totally adore him. The more I know about him, the more impressed I become...He's a one of a kind!! That's why he is my #1 p'ek.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
puppylov said:
we all have different opinions & i know is a good actor too, but not the best!!!!He needs more dramtic role. he needs to cry, etcNeed to put more emotions. Really, i dun see that many males actors who could do that. Just my opinion and i respect all of your opinion. I mean i don't hate him. I think he is just ok ok!!!Seriously, i think none of the male actors are that good!!!!Hmm. i need to think if ther is actually one. But the old generations are good.
[post="158264"][/post]​
You must have missed out on how wonderful Por is, Puppylov. Por can act any roles!! He doesn't need to cry for you to see how good he is. I've seen his eyes water in Barp Ruk Talay Fun and that alone melt my heart!! He doesn't have to shed tears to show his emotions!! Guys are suppose to be strong anyways. I wouldn't want to see my favorite p'ek take a weak role where all he does is cry or show his emotions. I wouldn't waste my money to see that kind of drama. LOL.

Por has shown his emotions completely through his actions, whether through his happiness, disappointment, comfort or resentfulness. He has convinced me and many viewers that he did his best!! I can feel his joy and pain through his expressions...That's what makes him a professional!! He took every role and made it seem natural!! He is able to make me giggle, laugh, cry and come to my senses when I watch his lakorns. He's a rare gem in the filming industry...I am always honored and excited to see his projects!! I am proud to say that he is perfect in every way!! It's not just his great looks or superb talents that captured my heart, but it's his generosity and fun-loving characteristics that touches me most. I love that Por puts so much energy to help the less fortunate!! Not too many stars can care so much about the general public...

It's alright that you do not appreciate Por, Puppylov. LOL. At least he has a committed fan like myself who will stick by his side through thick and thin...When I admire someone, it's unconditional love I offer. LOL.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
u must have an unconditional admiration for por!!!!!Question Is he your no. 1 actor? Do u have any other favorites?

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
puppylov said:
u must have an unconditional admiration for por!!!!!Question  Is he your no. 1 actor? Do u have any other favorites?
[post="158699"][/post]​
Yes, Por is my absolute favorite!! He is my #1 p'ek. I have many other favorites including Johnny Enfone, Willy McIntosh, Pete Thongjuer, Bandit Saokaeo, Ken Teraded Wongpuapany, Dan D2B, Aum, Aon, Film and Tik.

tinah

sarNie Coma
namfon looks sooo gorgeous in these pics!..she looks even prettier with curly hair..gosh i adore her :D thanx to Sunny in spicy for sharing..cant wait!..