Yuer Marn

Jay88

sarNie Egg
Man, Por has another lakorn w/ Numfon? It's going to be weird seeing Por with another chic instead of Pat. Especially if he has better chemistry on set w/ the other gal. Gotta get used to this.

I was just wondering, does anybody know what's Meji role in this lakorn? I think she's not a bad actress herself.

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
Jay88 said:
Man, Por has another lakorn w/ Numfon? It's going to be weird seeing Por with another chic instead of Pat. Especially if he has better chemistry on set w/ the other gal. Gotta get used to this.

I was just wondering, does anybody know what's Meji role in this lakorn? I think she's not a bad actress herself.
[post="136948"][/post]​
i agree,, beacuse it juz seems weird to c por with another girl besides Pat! but they're having another lakorn together! and i cant wait to c it! :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wonder whos por gonna have the most chemistry with..since he has two lakorn with namfon..but then another one with pat

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
sweet_azn said:
i agree,, beacuse it juz seems weird to c por with another girl besides Pat! but they're having another lakorn together! and i cant wait to c it! :D
[post="136953"][/post]​

I agree with you and Jay88 as well...It is going to be wierd seeing Por without Pat. It's hard to accept the fact, but I'll have to see what Namfon has to offer. Pat and Por had the most amazing chemistry. I love the two so much!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
i wonder whos por gonna have the most chemistry with..since he has two lakorn with namfon..but then another one with pat
[post="136964"][/post]​

Hmmm...I'm wondering the same thing. As for right now, Pat and Por has the most chemistry. When I see Por and Namfon, it will probably seem like Por is cheating on Pat only because they were so attached in Likasit Huajai and Barp Ruk Talay Fun. LOL.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
chatchai is back..he just came out from the hospital and started going on the set of yuer marn already.. :D he look kool holding the gun

credit to roots

http://www.uploading.com/?get=6SQSA8XI
[post="140959"][/post]​
Thanks a bunch of sharing the upload, Tinah. I'm glad Chatchai is okay. Now they can get Yuer Marn rolling. I want to see more of Por's lakorn. He's the greatest!! I can't wait to get more updates. Por and Namfon looks gorgeous in the teaser.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i thought they was done too..i think they probaly almost done..they just needed to do chatchai's scene..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Heum..From what I see they have Nok and Mam's name first..So I take it as there the lead character...? Which is good...Because i'm still hooked on the old couples lol...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I heard Yuer Marn will be out soon after Jao Sao Ban Rai according to www.por23thrisadee. I'm definitely anticipating this lakorn, but I don't want to see Jao Sao Ban Rai end. I'm totally in love with Por and Namfon in Jao Sao Ban Rai!! The lakorn is AWESOME in every way!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
yeh i think its gonna air in the next timeslot..so much lakorn to watch!
[post="146857"][/post]​
Thanks for the confirmation, Tinah. Yep, there's so many interesting lakorns to watch and anticipate... :w000t:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i love namfon boran outfit!.she look so pretty in it..cant wait til it airs..more por and namfon :D hopefully it airs in the next timeslot..can someone translate please..hopefully it say this is airing soon..my mom even likes namfon..normally she doesnt like any of the newcomers..

ปิดกล้องละคร เหยื่อมาร

ปิดกล้อง เหยื่อมาร
แล้วก็มาถึงคิวปิดกล้องเหยื่อมาร หลังจากทำงานกันมาอย่างหนัก ครั้งแรกคิดว่าจะปิดได้เร็วกว่านี้ แต่ก็พบปัญหาอุปสรรคต่างๆนานา เป็นธรรมดาจนมาถึงคิวสุดท้าย เมื่อวันที่ 15 กรกฎาคม ที่ผ่านมา เวลาตีสองกว่าๆ ฉากสุดท้ายกำลังเช็คเทป ได้ยินเสียงบอกว่า....ผ่าน เสียงเฮ! ก็ดังสวนขึ้นมา.... ปิดกล้องแล้วคร๊าบบบบ ติดตามชม เหยื่อมาร ทางช่อง 3 ได้เร็วๆนี้

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing, Tinah. I sure hope someone will translate the message. It was confirmed by www.por23thrisadee.com that Yuer Marn will air after Ammaratalay. I'm thrilled... :w000t: I'm glad to see more of Por and Namfon soon after Jao Sao Ban Rai ends. That's the coolest ever!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow its airing after amaratalay??..yay!..i knew they was gonna air it in the next timeslot..but great news..thanx maraphang!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
wow its airing after amaratalay??..yay!..i knew they was gonna air it in the next timeslot..but great news..thanx maraphang!
[post="153787"][/post]​
You're welcome, Tinah.

calla

sarNie Adult
omggggg....i can't wait to watch this one. i love chutchai and numfon.

but Amaruetalai is just 5-6 episodes aired so far. should take like one more month to end.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing the magazine, Tinah. I'm definitely anticipating this one!! I'm loving Por more and more as he progress in the industry. He's going to be my #1 p'ek for the next few decades. LOL.