**YOUTUBE VIDEO OF MY STUDENTS!!!**

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Hey everyone,

I made a funny video with my students...my first time editing a video too! It's for my school's Miles of Change fund-raiser. Go check it out at my fund-raiser page. Don't forget to maximize the youtube video. It will be more enjoyable that way. And don't forget to donate...or find rich people you know to donate! LMAO THANKS!!

It's really cute. You'll enjoy it. lol

http://firstgiving.com/think-jersey

:D

Whoever raises the most money will earn their students a night out at a Dodger baseball game!! I've never gone to a real live game, and most of my students have never gone to a game! I'm in second place right now. I'm REEEEAALLY close to first place. HELP ME OUT...even if it's just a couple of bucks!!! hahaha! THANKS AGAIN!!

anan

sarNie Adult
Hi there,

GoshH, the video is soOO Awesome & Funny !! LOLLLL,,, u really did lol...your kids are soO adorable & nak leng/gangster style eek lol...

Good luck for ur fundraising Thookatha, ;)

by the way, when is the deadline for ur fundraising ?? :huh:

All the best ^_^ !

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
hahahaha thank you! it was a lot of work, but they really came together to make this video work. it took me like 15 hours to do video editing...first time...lmao.

i am very proud of my kids...and VERY hard on them too! lol made one cry. serves him right for messing around so much. :lol:

as of right now, the deadline for the fund-raiser is march 25th (bro's b-day), but i heard that they were gonna extend it to May.