Out of these two drama which is your favor

• You Beautiful

Votes: 46 73.0%
  • Boys Over Flowers

Votes: 17 27.0%

• Total voters

kakato02

sarNie Egg
Best thing about BOF was Kim So Eun, Kim Bum and Lee Min Ho everyone else was either below par or irritated me. Plus the story stagnated after Jun Pyo left and I never felt that Jan Di deserved to be with JP, they put too much focus on Jan Di & Ji Hoo.

Which leads me to picking YAB it never took itself too seriously and the cast as a whole blended well together and each actor gave just as much as the other plus the story to me was fresh and it took all its cliches and put a twist on it which had me in stitches.

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
i voted BOF without hesitation because somehow i read "you're beautiful" as "to the beautiful you" which is 2 different dramas  <_< i dislike "to the beautiful you" even with minho and sulli as leads, watch almost all episodes just couldn't finish the last few. but i love you're beautiful, not much of a jgs fan though, was rooting for psh and jyh more!! and leeminho in bof, nuff said. *almost paradiseeeeeeee*

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
BOF! hahaha for me i think the story has a more meaningful outlook to it and is more romantic in a way. You're Beautiful was a okay drama but just didn't really like the idea of a women dressing up into a boy and whatever. I just find dramas like that very annoying. I mean not to be rude or anything but you can tell when a women is a women and just cutting their hair and stuff like that dont really make you a boy. JS. it just really annoys me. 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
BOF, for me too! 
I enjoyed You're beautiful though but Boys over flowers had something more...I don't know, more precious. F4 were just too precious and more attaching and ANJell.

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
I have to go with You're Beautiful. Love Park Shin Hye and it was a good drama, putting aside the bias love for Shinhye and Yonghwa. Boys Over Flowers was too dramatic and teeth-clenching for me. I do agree about You're Beautiful having a legit weird wardrobe. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
"You're Beautiful" takes my vote. -> Seen this 2x's
BOF was difficult to watch through. (Sorry bof fans)
I just didn't get into it. I thought I would since I heart LMH & KHJ. Bummer it failed for me.