YOUR WISH LIST TO SANTA...

hahaha wow cool, i started this thread like two years ago! it's almost christmas again?! this year, i would like for santa to leave me some magic blank checks so that i can pay off my debts and buy my family something nice...especially my mom. i have yet to buy my mom a diamond. she's been wantin' a big, fat diamond for the longest time. i think she should have it NOW.

...and as for me, i need a new car. my current one is wearing down, and i almost can't get to work each day!!

what? i can't be selfish? lol
that's not selfish at all...actually, you are extremely selfless to want so much for your family and especially for your mom...:)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Dear Santa,

My wish lists is pretty long Santa, do you still want to hear? LMAO

I wish for a new car, a new laptop, a new phone, some extra cash or a credit card with no limit that I don't ever have to pay off.

I wish to spend at least a day with Rome, Ken, Aum, Sornram, Vier, Nam etc.

Hang out with my girlfriends for a day: Ann T, Ann A, Rita, Aff, Pancake, Jeab C, etc.

As I know those wishes can never be fulfilled so what I really want for Christmas is to have my brother back in jail. I know I sound cruel but I have my reasons to hate him. I just want my parent to receive a little happiness in their life. When I saw my dad cry for the first time, I just couldn't think, I don't know how to explain it but it was heart-wrenching. I am trying not to be selfish this year and wish for my parent to get through difficult times.

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
i know this sounds cliche but i don't care all i want is world peace and that the economy will finally stable its ass

sirena

sarNie Adult
Dear santa, ive been a good girl this year, i did all my HW and i help my mommy around the house

all i want for christmas is ............

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
My wish lists:

A Vincent Jackson jersey #83 :wub: & $100 gift card to Starbucks :D I would be the happiest chick ever!

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
santa, i wish i was in jtepe's place so that i could have everything i ever wanted. i would also like to have the wad of cash in her signature. hahahaha
OMG lol i second that tooo p'Thook......lmfao......

for this christmas... i wish for a new jacket.....make that a Red NorthFace jacket...please :) lol

ijohn

sarNie Adult
Dear Santa'

i know it's been a long time since we talked but i think you know what i want this year same as always,,, what i didn't get last year or the year before,,, i know,,, i know,,, i have not changed my mined but it has no cost,,, but i'm still waiting for the words that can be worth so much---lol--- still waiting for your help,,, yeah maybe i'm spoiled but so what i'm still trying to be better so maybe you can help me out this time,,, oh i'm leaving chocolate chip cookes and tea out this year,,, cos i hear milk gives you gas these days hurry don't be late...

...peter pan (ijohn) :):):):):)

Quarter

Tell me about it.
Dear santa, ive been a good girl this year, i did all my HW and i help my mommy around the house

all i want for christmas is ............

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

http://i38.tinypic.com/eedd3.jpg

[img]http://i37.tinypic.com/2mhflf7.jpg[/quote]

share girl SHARE! once you're done with him pass it over here. i can handle the left over. i dont mind at all!

i also want a new car! or at least winter tires god damn it.