YOUR WISH LIST TO SANTA...

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
Santa I been Good This Year. All I Wish For This Christmas Is EDISON CHEN!

Please Make My Wish Come True! :D

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Dear Santa,

Please hurry and lose weight so you can easily come down the chimney to leave them presents under my tree!

Love,
Amira, your favoritest good little girl <3

S

sunflower

Muddie MuRda said:
^ I'm telling santa you called him FAT!!!!!!!!!!!

hmm...maybe he will give me extra presents for this?

*gasp*

-runs-
[post="56920"][/post]​

*trips muddie*

hahhahahahhaa i'm telling him first!

*jumps into my lexus convertible*

okay.. i got another thing i want..kekekekeke..

i hope you don't mind santa.. this wish is not exactly for me.. i just want all the ones that i love to have good health this year.. ^_^

and i googled this for you... ^_^

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
How about a mansion with a maid, a butler, a chef, and a housekeeper? Aaah. . . forget the mansion, how about just a maid and a gourmet chef? So I can devote some more time to watching Thai lakorns! Yah!

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
For me.. Make no be no war.. So everyone could live in peace. Oh and a biewer..

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
I want big d2b to be in perfect condition.. and other things, but its really personal.. so veri sorrie cant tell.... :)

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
I WANT BIG D2B AND BANK CLASH!!!! nah. jus playin... im being to naughty eh??? wut p' natty wunts im up for it... :lmao: :D

pond

sarNie Egg
:loool: I'll take all the stuff that you people mention it...........and yeah thanks for making a wish.......hahaha j/k,,,,,,i just want Tikkkkkkkkkkkkkk..

thanks santa
p.s. its me........

L

lalalek

WELL AS FOR ME, I AM NOT A DIFICULT PERSON WHEN IT COMES TO WANTING SOMETHING......

THIS YEAR HARD BEEN SUCH AN AWFUL YEAR FOR MY FAMILY AND I, I JUST WISH FOR EVERYONE AND ESPECIALLY MY FAMILY TO BE HAPPY AND NOT TO WORRY SO MUCH ABOUT STUFF IN THIS WORLD..... I JUST WANT TO BE WITH THE PEOPLE THAT I LOVE AND FOR EVERYONE TO BE SAFE.......AS YOU SEE GIFTS AREN'T IMPORTANT TO ME, I'M A PERSON THAT LIKES TO GIVE INSTEAD...... :wub:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
for happiness for my family.. for all sickness and pain to vanish.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
hahaha wow cool, i started this thread like two years ago! it's almost christmas again?! this year, i would like for santa to leave me some magic blank checks so that i can pay off my debts and buy my family something nice...especially my mom. i have yet to buy my mom a diamond. she's been wantin' a big, fat diamond for the longest time. i think she should have it NOW.

...and as for me, i need a new car. my current one is wearing down, and i almost can't get to work each day!!

what? i can't be selfish? lol