YOUR WISH LIST TO SANTA...

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Darvil said:
how about the old classic present "love that will last"? Is that too much to ask?

:mellow:
[post="51267"][/post]​
Hahahaha Darv. Santa's not God you know. Tell you what. Come find me, and I'll find you something that will be even better - a new love every night. How about that? :lmao: That way, you don't ever have to worry about this:

A woman marries a man expecting him to change but he doesn't.

A man marries a women expecting her not to change but she does.

:)

natty

Chubs
marduk said:
Hahahaha Darv. Santa's not God you know. Tell you what. Come find me, and I'll find you something that will be even better - a new love every night. How about that? :lmao: That way, you don't ever have to worry about this:

A woman marries a man expecting him to change but he doesn't.

A man marries a women expecting her not to change but she does.

:)
[post="51569"][/post]​
:lmao: i always enjoy reading your's, darvil, nameless, and muddie's comments.. lol

but yeah.. a love that last is a pretty boring love.. same thing day in and day out..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
for me i want new cllothes i haven't gone shopping for a long time so poor i need new shoes too like really need it lol but hopefully my cousin or family buy me important things santa should give me a whole bunch of clothes and shoes :)

natty

Chubs
hahah look at how selfish we all are.. only asking for something for ourselves (unless you ask for someone else you're not included lol).. should we not ask santa for world peace?

Rakniran

01.video camera
02.digit camera
03.new computer
04.laptop
05.lots of new clothes *shirts,pants,and skirt*
06.Long sexy boots
07.Chinese Paladin vcd or dvd set

Muddie Murda

smile...
santa...

i wish for peace and happiness...

OH HELL W/ THAT FOO! WHERE THE HELL WAS YOU LAST YEAR HUH? HUH?

j/k i'll be back w/ my list....errr....soon...err...yeah

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
Oh wow..i have so many wishes but know i can't have them all at once. =)

..Coat with a Fluffy Hood (you know, those Baby Phat or GUESS? coats)
..Clothes from my FAVORITE BRAND store! hahaha =)
..Or a gift card for my Favorite Brand store... *how greedy can i get? hehehe*
..Sweet fragrances from Victorias Secret
..Perfume spray from Baby Phat; GODDESS, Britney Spears; CURIOUS & FANTASY; and Paris Hilton's

---what can i say? i LOVE Christmas! haha =) Sucks that "Santa" can't give us what I want... I've been GOOD all year! :D

Muddie Murda

smile...
Okay! I have it now!

=D Usually, when I let people buy me stuff, it's usually the simple non-expensive stuff....(and stuff hard to find LOL but cheap)

sooooooo................

dun

dun

dun

dun

dun

dun

dun

24" or 27" tall stuff patrick

(>_________^_^

That's all I want...kakakaka

Ohhh! and a very merry christmas for me, my family, my friends, and everyone else (and I mean it!) :)

EDIT!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW WHAT ELSE I WANT!!!!!!

LOL

noooooo

not the pad thai...

the thing next to it..

lol

MALAI!!!!!!!!!!!

I've always wanted a non-plastic one...lol well i never had a plastic one either...

T_T

BUt it's my goal...

to get this in my hand when I go to thailand.........

it's the first thing I want when I get to Thailand. Forget those CDs, DVD, VCD, Food! I want the flower in my hand before I buy anything else!

=D

OK ALL DONE LOL

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
HAHAHA...we have a bunch of funny wise-asses in here! lmao

and muddy, you are TOO freakin' cute!!! ok, since nameless plans to take santa's head as a trophy, i hope i get to be your secret "sarn-ta"...haha, get it? secret "sarn-ta"? 5555...k wow, im lame...

...but yeah...if im your secret "sarn-ta", be sure you will get that patrick doll and the fresh malai (although it will not be from thailand). but still, i will loy the malai for you with my own hands!! hehehe :D

Darvil said:
how about the old classic present "love that will last"?  Is that too much to ask?

:mellow:
[post="51267"][/post]​
hahaha...darvil, you don't need santa for that! there are plenty of sarnworld babes who are willing to make your wish come true. ;)

Hiatus

Super Momo
:shock: lol I wouldnt call it a list... lol I dont what I would call it but it will be a HELLa long list lol

but something really importants

-new cellie
-new digi cam
-lancome le khol eyeliner << LOL i lost my eyeliner that's terrible im so broke i cant afford it lol
-clothes

:w000t: :loool:
and beerrrrrr

natty

Chubs
haha how cute kawaii.. you put the list on your xanga.. then your friends and family have no excuse to "not know what to buy you"

Muddie Murda

smile...
I HAVE SOMETHING ELSE TO ADD TO THE LIST...........

my list! :D

A lighter...

i want a lighter...

:D

There's this specific kind of lighter I want...I'ma get it for myself after xmas xD I can't wait!!!!!!!!!