Your Top 10 2010 Lakorn

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
My 11th one too is Faad Na Ya - Por T and Kat
This one is so hilarious too, i always had a laugh whenever it comes to the transgender Kat and Go and that 2 gay guys
fighting.

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
here comes my list, it's all ch3 except of two.

10: Ngao Ruk Luang Jai
09: Sao Chai Hi-tech
08: Pieng Jai Tee Pook Pun
07: Pathapee Leh Ruk
06: Thara Himalaya
05: Duangjai Akanee
04: Wanida
03: Wayupak Montra
02: Sawan Saeng
01: Taddao Bussaya

jamieguo

sarNie Egg
I haven't watched that many lakorns, and I still have yet to watch the series of 4 lakorns, especially Duang Jai Akkanee which seems to be the best by popular opinion. So I wanna watch that and maybe Piang Jai Tee Pook Pan

1.365 Days of Love - This was a flawed drama in a number of ways, and even though it was only 14 episodes, I felt it could have been shorter with no problem. The first five or more episodes seemed to contain the same sort of plot, Lan getting jealous, arguing, make up, repeat, and then finally changes as Lan matures (which seemed to happen very suddenly). I'm not sure what happens was that convincing, but the chemistry between the leads, the acting ability and the direction and music pulls this to the top. Plus, it was somewhat different from most lakorns and I appreciate that. Most of the secondary leads, stories was boring though.

2.Taddao Bussaya- very cute story, if nothing new. Still, Por and Punch had real chemistry, Punch played a better boy then in most K-dramas, and I thought the story was good. Punch didn't act like an idiot, and the villian of the piece was a little more nuanced then usual, there was actually some good points to her.

3.Wanida- I loved Tik, thought Aom was unsuited for the part, enjoyed the music, settings and costumes. But the story never really went anywhere, the mom's redemption at the end was wayyy stupid and the secondary story of Tik's brother was a bore. Still, its in this list because I did enjoy it and watched it and having only two lakorns on the list seemed pathetic.

I'll probably finish watching Dok Ruk Rim Tang, probably won't finish Leum Prai Lai Ruk, WIWA WAH WOON, Ruk Nai Marn Nek or will just skim through a lot of the episodes.

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
Duang Jai Akkanee - loves Fai Ruk Jeeeeeeedddddd, love the chemistry, love the OST, love the support characters
Dok Ruk Rim Taang - loves Hungtoo and Bie
Wanida - Awww Tik and Aff, Romantic
Wayapruk Montra - Interesting, Boy and Margie are cute, love the joining of all 4 series
Suay Rerd Cherd Sode - Janie's sassiness and Film's humour, great wardrobe
Thepabut Maya Theptida Jum Laeng - Win's cuteness
Thara Himalaya - love the brother's protectiveness of Naam
Liem Prai Rai Ruk - Mysterious, kept ya hanging to see who it was
Waan Jai Kup Nai Jorm Ying - Love the opening song and the Margie Louis couple
Sao Chai Hi Tech - Funny, Jui did great

lilypha

sarNie Adult
I Only have top 3:

Wayapruk Montra-love boy's great acting, cute Margie and interesting storyline and above all we have all the four couples.

Daung Jai Akkanee--Jeed and Fai chemistry and relaxing storyline

Thara Himalaya--Sexy doctor Nam and Khun Chai

ane0103

sarNie Hatchling
4HJHKK(Aum+KIm+Nadech+Yaya+Mark+MintC+Boy+Margie)
365 Days of Love(Ken+Ann)
Sood Sanae Ha(Ken+Ann)
Pieng Jai Tee Pook Pun (Aum+Taew)
Wanida(Aff+TIk)
Wiwa Waa Voon(Ken+Chompoo)

actually,there are some wonderful lakorn in this year
and i usually watched them several times

is Wong Wian Hua Jai with Weir/Pink was aired last year?2009?
that was nice too
also my loved lakorn

love each couple in 4HJHKK
especially Fai&Jeed
and Ken&Ann forever super lovely
Teaw just like little aff,and looks so nice with Aum
expecting her new lakorn with Mario

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
In no particular order, this is my top list.

1. Taddao Bussaya
2. Pen Jai Tee Poo Pun
3. Thara Himalai
4. Duan Jai Akanee
5. Wayupak Montra
6. Sao Chai Hi Tech
7. Wanida

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
*mines are

- Kularb Rai Narm : Rome, Yaya, Ploy
- Duang Jai Akanee : Nadech, Yaya
- Mongkut Dok Som : Aun, Vanida
- Wayupak Montra : Boy, Margie
- Pathapee Leh Ruk : Mak, Mint
- Thara Himilai : Aum, Kim
- Hua Jai Ruk Karm Pope : Tye, Donut
- Wanida : Tik, Aff
- Chocolate 5 Reudoo : Dan, Namcha
- Wiwa Waa Voon

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
1. 365 wan hang ruk

2.Soot sanae ha
3. Wanida
4.Pian Jai tee pook pun

5.Por Noo Phen Superstar
I only have 5!

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Lakorns of 2010 i've enjoyed... Not in any particular order.

- 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (ken&ann)
- Chocolate 5 Reudu (dan&namcha)
- Malai 3 Chai ( aom/captain/kong/son)
- Duang Jai Akanee (nadech/yaya)
- Taddao Budsaya (por/punch)
- Sai Soke (chai/kwang)
- Faed Na Ya (por/katreeya)
- Rabum Duang Dao (ploy/oil/lydia)
- Wayupak Montra (boy/margie)
- Wiwa Wa Woon (ken/ravid/vicky)... Haha I dislike the nangeaks that's why I didn't add her!
- Hua Jai Ruk Karm Pope (tye/donut)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
1) 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao
Glad ch. 3 decides to continue doing these series lakron I LOVE ALL OF THEM! :bravo:
2) Dok Ruk Rim Tang
I love BIE he's dead HANDSOME in here! :cloud9:
3) Rabum Duang Dao
I love the story-line very dramatic and i LOVE Lydia, she's gorgeous! :thumbsup:
4) Ngao Ruk Luang Jai
For the LOVE of both my p'ek Mark n Barry! :wub:
5) Hua Jai Ruk Karm Pope
Donut n Tye r the cutest couple. They rock in this lakorn, I love them! :cheer:
6) Wan Jai Gub Nai Jom Ying
I super love all the three couples in here Mart, Matt and Mint did a Fabulous job!
7) Kulap Rai Nam
Rome n yaya was so cute, love them both! :crush:
8) Suay Rerd Cherd Sode
LOL, i had a great time watching this couple, they were awesome! :clap:
9) Reun Sawn Ruk
Kob did an excellent job in this lakorn, she's probably the one that makes me love this lakorn, and also Win. :dance1:
10) Kularb Son Narm
Dan is just awesome! hope he produce/does more lakorn n the future! :flowers:

pakou91

sarNie Egg
pakou91's top 2010 picks:

1. Malai Sarm Chai
I thought a lot about putting this as number one but I couldn't bring myself to stick it any lower. Aom is such an amazing actress, one of my all time favorites, and to pair her up with Captain, Kong and Son was somewhat of an amazing move. The storyline of all the hardships and sadness she had to endure is really heartbreaking and Aom acted out La Or Orn beautifully. I've never really liked Son as a newbie actor but I'll have to say he's improved immensly since Kaew Lom Phet and I'm glad!! Beautiful storyline, heartbreaking moments, i just loved everything about this lakorn.

2. 365 Days of Love
Okay, I admit I'm one of those people who are getting tired of the Ken-Anne pairing despite how much I love all their works...but gods, 365 was probably one of the most GENIUS lakorns ever created and I'm really glad Ken-Anne took this lakorn because I couldn't imagine anyone else playing a more convincing married couple.

3. Hua Jai Song Park
I've never watched a full lakorn with Por in it before, partly because he just doesn't really interest me at all. But my sister was watching it one day and with it being another boring Sunday, I decided to join her and man did I just fall head over heals in love with him! There might not have been very many sweet scenes but I think the lakorn was very well casted. Chuck had the most gracious heart ever and that was so likable! Plus, this was my intro to Boy and I just fell in love with him and Gale. They were too cute together!

4. Wanida
Tik's comeback lakorn that I have been waiting for and it did not disappoint at all! Tik and Aff, super cute and super romantic couple!! Iono why but everytime he said "Nid" it made my heart melt lol...then again, Tik just has one of those melty voices anyways lol...

5. Duang Jai Akkanee
Fai and Jeed and Yadech. They look good together...they got immense onscreen chemistry...and well, they are just too adorable in here! all the sweet scenes were amazingly shot and acted out!! It's just a bunch of eye candy looking at the screen with them on it lol....

6. Wayupak Montra
Boy and Margie??? heck yes!! Black magic?? yes yes!! unique plot and storyline...simply put, loved it!

7. Sao Chai Hi-Tech
My intro to Om Akkapan and Jui. Fell in love with this lakorn...both hilarious and sweet. More comedic than romantic but when the romance happens, it's worth the wait. I felt butterflies all around.

8. Hua Jai Ruk Karm Pope
I really think Donut is pretty...a lot of people disagree but I like that she doesn't have a typical pretty nang'ek face....it's more refreshing to watch...anyways, loved it and all i can really say is Tye is HOT!!

9. Kularb Rai Narm
The main reason i like this lakorn is not because of Rome or Yaya...but because of PLOY!! i think she totally stole away this lakorn with her awesomeness!! she always plays a better n'rai than a n'ek....since the original story focused more on her anyways, it did her good, she got more on screen time lol...

10. Ngao Rak Luang Jai
I'm always looking for new talent and i try not to make hasty judgements either...so, a lakorn full of newbies?? i'm in!! and to be honest, i sorta really really liked it....Mark Prin was a perfect pra'ek in here but I'll have to say our beautiful Barry Nadech stole the show as our lovely Nawa until the last 15 minues of the lakorn where I was seriously sitting there with a "WTF" look on my face....I liked Mark and I liked Barry but I didn't really like Mint...rather, I found Kubkip a very good n'rai....

naloveak

sarNie Egg
hi I'm nana . I'm a fan of AK coup
if you are a fan of this coup. plz like this link. and we can discuss ab them.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ken-Ann/216861695013699
thanks