Your Top 10 2010 Lakorn

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Sooo...2010 is coming to an end and it has left us many great lakorns to watch...
but there were 10 lakorns that I liked/loved the most out of the hundreds of lakorns that were filmed this year :dance1: :dance1:

Obv. my favorite Koo Kwan is KA TEAM :thumbsup: :thumbsup: but then when it came to listing my fav. lakorns..i couldn't be bias :shutup: I loved both their 2010 lakorn but then I got to say I loved PRAJUN LAI PAYAK!! I gave my #1 spot to it :rockon:
I know a lot of people may disagree with me on my Top 10..but hey its my TOP 10 :)
**Please share us yours na ja
** :fanfic: :dance3:

I finally finished my video for my listing
Enjoy na ka

iPSMiLEZ TOP 10:

1. Prajun Lai Prayak
Even though I am not a big fan of Aum P, her performance in PLP was terrific! But, Yui....even better!!!
btw. Weir's acting has gone downhill for me! I didn't watch for him but I watched for Om :pervie:
I loved the storyline and I lovelahhlavvv Yui's role in this lakorn!
It shows how much a woman is capable of doing for the person she loves..(EVIL THINGS) and how you can easily break that bond between someone soo close for "it" ahhhh to think of it...I am going to watch it again..I sure did forward the whole thing when i watched it by myself but when i watched it with my mom without any forwarding...GOSH I FELL DEEPLY IN LOVE :heart: WITH IT!

2. Sood Sanae Ha
I watched Sood SanaeHa again and yes the butterflies are still there! This pair makes me squeal all over again each time they both pair up! Regardless of what the plot of the lakorn is, I'm in na ka :lmao2: I love how Alin is so TOP NOTCH and smart in SSH! and the fact that Din is an all-time SWEETHEART.......HEY :clap2: OPPOSITES ATTRACT :kiss: I also loved the fact that its comedy drama so i was mellow the whole time!!! :wub: :lol2:

3. 365 Wan Heng Rak

Wow i loved how KA TEAM took these roles..they both are and will always be one of the greatest pair that can portray as a married couple..we got to see the inside life of a married couple and troubles..some may think its over exaggeration of how she went to an extent of being annoying as a jealous wife..but some may be like that ..not to offend anyone ja :no: :no: My heart really ached for this lakorn too! Not to mention, I know the ratings didn't go so well..all i know is that I loved and enjoyed 365! :wub:
BTW. I enjoyed the SWEET JOOB-JOOB the most :coverlaf: :kiss3:

4. Kularb Sorn Raam
For some reason, this lakorn didn't attract my attention..i guess when you're bored and decide to sit on the couch while your mom is watching gets you into a lakorn..I always have been a fan of Dan and his acting...Wow i was amazed of his acting skills in KSR..he overpowered Oil's character!! Typical revenge lakorn but one i will never forget..

5. Pathapee Leh Rak

Ohh gosh..I have found a new favorite Koo Kwan! :grouphug:
PLR was not one of the best story in 4HJHKK but you know i loved it! Even though the pra'nangs didn't get much cute scenes, I learned to like/love this short lakorn without it! EEEKS I love MTEAM ... P E R I O D !!!!

6. Por Noo Phen Superstar

I did have a phase where i was soo in love with WEIR! This is one of his better lakorns that i enjoy watching..although they should have used a younger girl to play the part, I also learned to put that aside lol
I love Jakajun too! I always have liked her from the start too :dance2:

7. Dok Ruk RIk Tang
I don't know how many times i have watched this lakorn..COUNTLESSSSSSS!
I love HUNGTU too..makes me miss my ceased chihuahua when i watch this lakorn...
ahaha this is one of Bie's better lakorns besides HJS...the gay parts got me banging on the comp. desk lmao...
ahaha Vill has improved too..always thought she was pretty :crush:

8. Hua Jai Karm Pope
This lakorn was cute! I enjoyed ahha the past and present scenes..it was all the way funny for me!
Tye and Donut are too narak jing jing...

9. Chaleuy Suk
CS was okay to me..but overall i enjoyed watching ROME AND ANNE acting together :spin:

10. Theppabut Maya Thepthida Jum Raeng

Very dragging...but I loved the cute parts to it!! This was one the first lakorns i got the chance to tune in every week because i finally got my first lap top! :clap: :clap: I also loved the cutesy scenes toooooooo.

I know my selection is every where lol :lmao: :hiya: :wub: :kiss: :rain: :dance1: :whistle:

2011 is cominggggggggg..and oh yhea a whole new batchful of lakons to watchhhhhhhh
:rolleyes1: :facepalm: :thumbsup: :numchuck:

In.tro}

sarNie Egg
My Top Ten

1. 365 Wan Haeng Ruk
Ken and Ann are :heart: Loved it, it was different and unique. The acting was great and it was of course romantic.

2. Ngao Ruk Luang Jai
I loved the newbies!!! They were great. hehe~ I was introduced to Marvelous Mark and Delicious Berry. Plus, I have a new leading actress to look forward too.

3. Sawan Saang
Min and Cee had great chemistry. I really enjoyed the Lakorn, it was a great slap/kiss and love/hate drama.

4. Duang Jai Akkanee
OH MY GAWD~ I am in love with Berry and Yaya. They have this awesome massive aura of chemistry!!!! They looked so good together :wub:

5. Wayupak Montra
Definitely like the black magic thing, it made it different.

6. Theppha But Maya, Theptida Jamlaeng
Draggy, but I just like them together.

7. Dok Ruk RIk Tang
I'm a dog lover so I thought it was cute. Plus I'm a fan of Vill and thought she improved pretty well.

I only got to seven, haha.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
My list doesn’t go up to 10 but these are my top Favs of 2010 =D

1.WANIDA- This was such a GREAT come back lakorn for Tik! I actually love the chemistry of Aff and Tik. I thought Jaja and Boy was great in here too..hehe I loved there little bickering sweet moments.

2.PRAJUN LAI PAYAK – although I do WISH Janchai would have end up with Wayu instead!!!! Lol…This was a good one that got me pretty hyped up and actually got me kept current with until it ended!.

3.Theppha But Maya Theppha Jamlaeng – the lakorn dragged but I just watched it and enjoy it because it was a reunion of Kwan and Win!! Lol

4.Prathapee Leh Ruk – Although this mini series of Hua Jai Haeng Khun Kao didn’t turned out as well, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Mark and Mint Chalida! They’re just soo darn adorable together. Im looking forward to their future lakorns (HOPEFULLY they get paired up more in the future!! ) MTEAM!!!

5. Hua Jai Karm Pope - Tye and Donute looked so cute in this one..i wish that Donute would have kept her long hair though..=( she sould have looked soo beautiful in those traditional clothings with long hair.

to be continue...lol..

For some reason this year I lagged on watching lots of CURRENT lakorns. I noticed I have been searching YouTube to watch older lakorns than newer ones now…I loved the 90’s!

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
Mine are:

1. Sawan Sang: Cee and Min are just too cute together! The story line was good too, but damn ch. 7 had to cut it short!
2. Wayupak Montra: I love the story to this series, and both Margie and Boy did a good job portraying their roles!
3. Duangjai Akanee: A comedy that was well put, the pra'nangs had great chemistry!
4. Dok Ruk Rik Tang: Although I don't like Vil/View (however her name is spelled), Bie did an awesome job!
5. Sood Sanea Ha
6. 365 Wan Heang Ruk
7. Song Pradtana
(to be continued, I don't remember any other ones)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
1. Ruen Sorn Ruk
The more depressing and evil Kob got, the more hooked i was.

2. Wanida
Probably my most anticipated lakorn of 2010. They kept a majority of it the same as the old version. Aff looked stunning.

3. Jong Kol King Tien
The storyline was great, Great, Janie and Ae did a great job with their roles. The ending had me laughing cause Great as an old man is just too funny.

4. Taddao Bussaya
So cute and funny. All the ost's were fantastic.

5. Ruk Nai Marn Mek
95% of the people who watched this hated it. As for me i really enjoyed it, i dunno but something about this lakorn kept me watching.

6. Duang Jai Akkanee
Loved it. FAI RUK JEED

7. Kularb Rai Nam
Good lessons to learn from.

8. Tara Himalai
Aum looked so yummy in this :yes:

9. Liam Ruk
Vee finally had a smart character and the storyline didn't drag as much as i suspected.

10. Sawan Saang
Cee was yummy in this too :ghehe:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Here goes my list top 10 2010

1. Pattawee Leh Ruk - Mark Prin and Mint Chalida
I'm so crazy in love with MTEAM so much whenever they're next to each other sweet romantic pair. :wub:

2. Pooyai Lee kup Nang Ma - PTEAM Por Thrisadee and Ploy Cherman
They were in the best pair list and the story line is a well done :thumbup: hoping to see the 2nd part where
little Richard Mr Lee and Mrs Ma son grown up.

3. Sood Sa naeha - KA TEAM Mr Ken and Miss Anne
Love Love Love this lakorn so much, whenever they cooking make me hungry. KA is number 1 :wink:

4. Duang Jai Akranee - Yadech Barry and Yaya
They're a cutest love birds that will be in my heart and everyone forever.

5. Sai Soke - Romeo&Juliet Rome and Ja
Its a sad and good at the same time, so many wiped tears.

6. Rabum Duang Dao - Superstar Channel
One of the best one on the list, even though it was a crazy one and a thrill killing others but a well acted
by the casting.

7. Wiwa Waa Voon - Cayotic Wedding Casanova Ken and Chom Aeyrada Chordat
So hilarious story line, Ken's most funniest character

8. Malai 3 Chai - Aom Piyada and 3 husband
This was the saddest lakorn, its a good retelling story

9. Mungkot Dork Sorm - Aun and Gypsy
It came out a very good remake, others had fail but this is completely different. All star cast in here.

10. 365 days of love - KA TEAM Mr Ken and Mrs Anne
This was not so good but i'll still worship this one, it isn't that good with what u expected but blame on the
directed story line overall cast acting is very amazing, so many sweet love scene of KA. :kiss3:

juicy

sarNie Hatchling
just to correct some of you. sood sanae ha is not from 2010, it's last year's lakorn 2009.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
My TOP 10

1. 365 Wan Haeng Ruk - Just because I Love KenAnn. Btw, they were TERRIFIC in the lakorn. Such GREAT chemistry!

2. Wayupak Montra - Boy & Margie were so cute. They were just great together :D

3. Suay Rerd Cherd Sode - Janie & Film was just tooo HILARIOUS! :lmao3:

4. Sao Chai Hi-Tech - Om was just plain handsome in there. lol

5. Duang Jai Akkanee - Yadech was so funny and adorable together! <3 Love their bickering! :D

6. Thara Himilai - Kim was superb and Aum was just :drools: as the prince. lol

7. Pattapee Leh Ruk - Mteam was cute :) Although the storyline did kind of sucked. :p

8. Hua Jai Ruk Kwarm Pope - Tye was just sooo handsome. I liked how he was funny and all :) Donut was pretty too!

9. Ngao Ruk Luang Jai - Mark was just :drool:

10. Thepphabut Maya Theptida Jamleung - Although it was draggy, I still liked it because Win was such a dork. Kwan & Win was just tooo adorable in there. :)

I just noticed that i hardly watched a lot of lakorns this year! Hope I do next year, 2011 :D :thumbsup:

fun

Expired Sarnie
In no particular order:

1. 4HJHKK- I had to put it under 1 lakorn since it is under 1 lakorn ahahaha. I loved all 4 mini series. There were likes and dislikes about each one, but it didn't change how much love I have for this lakorn. Fantastic castings! And one of the greatest idea Ch3 ever came up with. I'm hoping for more lakorn with collaboration like this in the near future. Maybe for Ch3 4th anni lol

2. 365 Wan Haeng Ruk- I know there's a handful that are tired of KA pair. But that shouldn't be one of the reason you miss out on this lakorn. It is for the more mature audience or for the newlywed (not saying that those who did not watch this are immature lol) I thought the plot was genius. It's not about a cheating or flirting husband like most had suspected. The first 4 episode I did not like, the start of it was a bit too soon. It was actually not clear. I felt that I have been cheated but after you get thru that, everything else falls into place. This had a very good messages and I wish there were more people who would appreciate this type of lakorns. I gotta love Ken's fictional character Tun's father advices. He's so wise and calm. His words are just pure gems. The actor that played Tun's father, he's just amazing.

3. Taddao Bussaya- I love Punch. She's a natural beauty, a natural singer and a natural actress. She amazes me and I wish she does more lakorns in the near future!!!

4. Wan Jai Gub Nai Jom Ying- I didn't give a care for the lead pranang lol I was much more into the other two couples lol I thought Mart was a miscast but he was bearable. I loved it.

5. Sai Soke- OMG just go watch the lakorn. Fantastic castings. Great actors and actresses.

6. Pieng Jai Tee Pook Pun- Sweet lakorn. Simply romantic. Very light with a substantial amount of drama.

7. Kularp Rai Nam- I FF most of Ploy's scene and that is about half the lakorn lol... but it was a good lakorn. Ploy was just a bit too much lol

Hm... wow only 7.

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
1. Pathapee Leh Ruk!!
Mint and Mark have so much chemistry that even though the drama didn't deliver I LOVE it!

2. Duang Jai Akkanee
Yaya and Nadech also have alot of chemistry and seem very comfortable with each other! Fai ruk Jeed!

3. Wayupak Montra
Boy is like one of the hottest "player" "player" out there. Margie and Boy looks so good together. I wish they were dating each other!

4. 365 Days of Love
Ann my forever Nang Ek! This lakorn is the best, but just because I'm having a high fever of those^ 3 couple they seem to have done their job. Ann delivered as always while Ken looked hot standing next to her!

5. Thara Himalaya
Since I started out not liking Kim and I disliked the pairing of Aum and Kim since they're not roughly close in age, the lakorn's storyline and their acting certainly slapped me in the face. I will leave the prejudgement of Kim in the year of 2010 and embrace her in 2011. Bad feelings turning Good gives off a better feeling than good feelings that remain good.

6. Liam Ruk
Damn I love Vee in there. Hotness... First time I ever loved any of his lakorns. Kwan is always as beautiful as ever even though she had some fat in her face.

7. Whan Jai Nai Jom Ying
Love Love LOVE MINT AND FIRST!!! also "Louis Scott is HOT" like I always say. And Margie, I love her beauty.. Loved her since I first set eyes on her.

8. Thepphabut Maya Theptida Jamleung
Kwan still beautiful and still is my mom's favorite. Win that dork, I love him. I love this Koo Kwan just like I love KA team and M team. Tarn and Pol!! I was sad to see Tarn and Om both leave to Ch7 but I'm sucking it up! Well anyways gotta love Danu chasing around saying,"NOONA."

9. Suay Rerd Cherd Sod
"If I'm not pretty and hot, I can't do it!" Janie should just marry Film and stop searching. Also the sensitive topic of Film and Ann, I'm not on Ann's side until the is proof Film is the father. (Sorry! Getting off topic.)

10. Sai Soke
Saddest Lakorn of all time. Chai Chartayodom ROKK THIS LAKORN! Kwang Kamolchanok is an aging beauty! TT_TT Well Ja and Rome are individuals I like so they were alright!, but Puri and Rotmay stole the show for me!!

I loved reading everyone's opinions!! Also if 4HJHKK is considered one then my list would be:
1.4HJHKK
2.365 Days of Love
3.Liam Ruk
4.Whan Jai Nai Jom Ying
5.Thepphabut Maya Theptida Jamleung
6.Suay Rerd Cherd Sod
7.Sai Soke
8.Reun Sawn Ruk
9.Taddao Bussaya
10.Sapai Jao Soua

*lol if Sood Sanae Ha was considered 2010, it would be #1.

Mae

sarNie Adult
1. Liam Ruk with Vee/Kwan.
2. Wiwa Waa Woon with Ken/Chompoo
3. Wong Wian Hua Jai with Weir/Pink

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I ONLY have TOP 3! :p

1) 4HJHKK :wub:
My love for it is neverending! Please refer to it's official THREAD :)

2) Wan Jai Gub Nai Jom Yoong
It was a very cute and sweet lakorn, it gave my laughs too^^ All the 3 couples were so adorable!

3) Sawan Saaeng
The ONLY CH7 I've watch since years! I love the leads so it was a MUST. Hehe. It was pretty decent lakorn. I love MIN&CEE together.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Trying to think if I even watched 10 lakorns fully without skipping parts this year...yikes.
1. Sao Chai Hi Tech
2. Wanida
3. Keuy Ban Nok
4. Wayupak Montra
5. Sai Soke
6. Sapai Jao Sua
7. Dok Ruk Rim Tang
8. Ngao Ruk Luang Jai, Duangjai Akanee *tied*
9. Plerng Seeroong
10. Leum Prai Lai Ruk

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
1. 365 Wun Haeng Rak (Ken+Anne)
2. Duangjai Akanee (Barry+Yaya)
3. Wayupak Montra (Boy+Margie)
4. Thara Himalai (Aum+Kim)
5. Tat Dao Bussaya (Por+Punch)
6. Keuy Ban Nok (Tui+Ja)
7. Pieng Jai Tee Pook Pun (Aum+Taew)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
1. Duang Jai Akkanee -- FAI and JEED. That's all i have to say. and YADECH.

2. Taddao Bussaya -- super cute chemistry between Punch and Por! soundtrack is sweet and the love is pure.

3. Thara Himalaya -- uh, handsome as heck prince Aum and his gorgeous doctor princess Nam. plus her hilarious overprotective brothers!

4. Wayupak Montra -- loving the whole ghost revenge deal!

5. Hua Jai Song Park -- secret super hero Chuck who helps everyone! if only he existed in real life...i liked Taew too, plus Boy and Gale were cute.

6. Phoo Yai Lee Gab Nang Ma -- Por is waaaay funny! can't get enough of his tricks! sorry this is not 2010. so i will replace with Wanida

7. Kularb Rai Nam -- pretty laid back lakorn actually, even with Ploy's evil-ness. totally fell in love with Yaya!

8. Hua Jai Karm Pope -- been watching this unsubbed but dang, it introduced a new favorite couple to me, Tye and Donut are so cute together. plus the story is interesting.

9. Pathapee Leh Ruk -- love Mteam, but...i think we've all had our own rants about this one.

guess i didn't watch enough. but if 4HJHKK is considered as one whole lakorn, it would be my #1!!!

i didn't include Ngao Ruk Luang Jai because >< i honestly didn't like the lakorn that much except that i LOVE NADECH. he made the sweetest Nawa ever. and then bam
he dies :facepalm:

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
liam prai lai rak w/aun and rita-hmm 2009 or 2010 dun member?

sai soke-ja is very lovely. rotmay so pretty.

wayu pak montra-boy and margie so cute

wanida-i got tired towards the end but the lakorn had nice costumes and it was very laid back.

tara himalaya

robam duang dao

fade na ya

suay rert chert sode

pieng jai tee pook pan

ngao hua jai-new and noon