Your Reputation

darvil

sarNie Adult
KawaiiTennyo said:
i cant see it .. =/
[post="88299"][/post]​
Are you clicking on the number beside people who has a point? some of us still haven't gained a point yet so there's nothing to click on.

darvil

sarNie Adult
lek_24/7 said:
I know that this is a dumb question and all but how can you tell if people is giving you points or not and how is it gunna show up??? Do we just vote here? :huh:
[post="88304"][/post]​
You can vote anytime anywhere you want to. Just click on the negative or positive on the person's bar. Well you can see the value beside the bar. Look at some people's value. You see a 1 or 2 or etc.. You can click on that number to see comments.

L

lalalek

Okay....darvie, i give you a point but the thing is i don't see my negative and postive thingy????? Can you explain that for me??? Is it invisable to me or what???? :blink:

darvil

sarNie Adult
oil_yui said:
i can see the comment. but how do you add comment to them?
[post="88343"][/post]​
Well you see beside the number. On the right side. You see a red color - and a green + color. Click on either the minus or the plus and then u'll see something you can post at :)

KawaiiTennyo said:
what if you want to derep someone? will your sn come up?!n ahah
[post="88345"][/post]​
Well I've disabled Anon voting. I think we all should know who's giving us bad points or good points :) But if you want I can allow anon voting. Maybe that'll work. Just in case you're afraid that the person is going to take revenge or something for putting a negative lol

lek_24/7 said:
Okay....darvie, i give you a point but the thing is i don't see my negative and postive thingy????? Can you explain that for me??? Is it invisable to me or what???? :blink:
[post="88346"][/post]​
Lek you can't see your negative and positive because you are not allowed to vote for yourself. You can see only others so you can vote for them :)

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
call me SLOW-- but i still don't get the reputaiton thing?? :eek:

so if i was to click on the "+" or "-" --i'm adding or taking away a reputation... am i correct? JUST CURIOUS B)

darvil

sarNie Adult
pii-nky said:
call me SLOW-- but i still don't get the reputaiton thing?? :eek:

so if i was to click on the "+" or "-" --i'm adding or taking away a reputation... am i correct? JUST CURIOUS B)
[post="88422"][/post]​
Yes thats all you have to do.

You can also add a reason why you did that. or you don't have to.

darvil

sarNie Adult
kazee said:
OHHH!! This is so cool! Who thought of this idea?
[post="88428"][/post]​
I've always wanted to install something like this. The only problem was that modifications weren't out for something like this for this kind of forum.

Anyway once i see it I install it :)

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
Darvil said:
Well you see beside the number. On the right side. You see a red color - and a green + color. Click on either the minus or the plus and then u'll see something you can post at :)
Well I've disabled Anon voting. I think we all should know who's giving us bad points or good points :) But if you want I can allow anon voting. Maybe that'll work. Just in case you're afraid that the person is going to take revenge or something for putting a negative lol
Lek you can't see your negative and positive because you are not allowed to vote for yourself. You can see only others so you can vote for them :)
[post="88377"][/post]​

oh. i see. thanks.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
hey darv,

why can't i give u ur point back? i'm trying to keep my word. but it's not going. darn!

Nameless

N i n j a
I was gonna rep myself since I felt like I needed it, but then I realized I couldn't. Damn you Tim, damn you. Don't make me de-rep you.

j/k.