Your picture

the_one

sarNie Egg
i know there is a topic of posting pictures in the shoutout section but i just want to see our beautiful hmong women out there! so post up ur pic!! i'll post mines up as soon as i can scan them!!

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
ahhhhhhhhhhh...kinda embarrased to post mine up...i'll do it later after somebody post theirs up!!:D

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
xxmiss_maixx said:
my pictures dont do me justices. meaning that i'm not photogenic so i turn out really horrible in pictures
[post="128600"][/post]​
i turn out horrible both ways!!

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
haha...i don't care how i look...here's a pic i took last night for if_only to make a profile of hdt website...

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling
well...here's me...

@ my senior ball...

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
alrite Azn_lady you have to post up ur picture too! i know how u look like!! ahaha...but please post it up! we want to see your pretty face!!:D here are mines not the best and the most recent...it's BADDD looking!! :ph34r:
sorrie i erased it!!

i wear glasses by the way but i just don't like wearing them in pictures...karenyang and jenjen lookng pretty there!!show more!!hehe...

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
jenjen and thai_lakorn_fan, you two look really cute...hey jenjen, you sort of look my mentor in high school....and thailakornfan, you sort of look like my sister friend Bao.....

ok,xxmiss_maixx, here's a smile pic of me taken just now.... :sweat:

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
anjos said:
ya are sooo pretty....... I have to look for my pix..... so will post it later...
[post="128684"][/post]​

oil_yui said:
you girls are so pretty. i'll post mine later.
[post="128709"][/post]​

BETTER NOT LIE!! ahah...j/p...

Fearless

sarNie Adult
You all look so cute! :D here's my picture.. not the best but oh well it's me :)

Me and my friend -- Twin's Day

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
my picture is on my avatar... ahha.... my pictures are like everywhere on the internet.. ahhah.. myspace.com, hmongspace.com, bebo.com, hi5.com, asianavenue.com, ratethisasian.com, and areyouasian.com

anjos

here's a couple of pixz of my and my two sisters..... havent taken any pix lately soooooo. this if from the new years in cali......