Your opinion which actress should stick to n'rai roles

saobomp

sarNie Adult
My opinion that Joy R, Benz P, Ploy C should stick to n'rai roles because they are so good at it. I dont find them n'ek material...

Aum P. could be n'rai too bc she has that evil look in her when she played mia luang.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I wanted Ploy to be n'ek but i changed my mind, she looks better as n'rai, she has the n'rai face.
Benz P should stay n'rai, i can't stand her n'ek.
Chompoo should be n'rai again, she did a good job with it in Dao Bpuen Din, she's not that great as n'ek.

cecilia

Staff member
I too prefer joy & ploy as n'rai b/c they're good at them .. however I like Benz & Aum in both n'ek and n'rai roles along with chom --

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I wanted Ploy to be n'ek but i changed my mind, she looks better as n'rai, she has the n'rai face.
Benz P should stay n'rai, i can't stand her n'ek.
Chompoo should be n'rai again, she did a good job with it in Dao Bpuen Din, she's not that great as n'ek.

i didnt watch dao bpeun din but i see from chompoo's as n'rai too bc she has that voice and attitude at times...

oh another one i just remember yui jirinan can be n'rai too. she's good...
i dont mind her in both roles though...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
i didnt watch dao bpeun din but i see from chompoo's as n'rai too bc she has that voice and attitude at times...

oh another one i just remember yui jirinan can be n'rai too. she's good...
i dont mind her in both roles though...
I forgot about Yui, yeah true, she's good as both

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
champoo: har character, her behaviour, all in her (except her brain) clams "i want to be a n'rai"
ploy c: she has the body for and the evil glance
benz p: i don't like her
joy s: too old to be n'ek
ann t: remember her "twin" lakorn and she's old too
joy r: sansanee, she's sansanee
and later?
maybe pat n because of her boob's job. have you ever seen a n'ek with boobs like she has now?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
For me
i will say Pat since surgery done can make abit different and as Ploy i think she's good in both n'ek and rai. But assuming next Ploy will be in
n'ek more to n'rai, they will announce her 3lakorn for 2011 or not just 3.

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
i totally agree with some of you...

Ploy, Joy, Chompoo, Aum P. all should stick to nang rai roles because they have that bitchy face & mean attitude in them. i can't really ever enjoy their lakorns when they play lead roles lol because in the back of my head an image of them being bitchy or slutty pops up and it irritates me & ruins the mood for me.

Benz & Yui can be both nang ek & nang rai to me because they can make it believable when they play good roles. or maybe most of this depends on if you're a fan of these actresses lol ... i'm a fan of Ploy & Joy too, but i think they're better as nang rai.

also, Tangmoe & Yardthip should stick to nang rai roles, too. ^_^

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Def Ploy! Her eyes scare me when she's mean. I wouldn't want her anywhere near my lover. :p

I also think Poo P. because...idk. I don't like her as n'ek.
I also think Yard.

fanny

sarNie Adult
ploy c...she should stick with n'rai role because she is so much better at it than n'ek role.
aum p... should be n'rai too because they way she talks is very annoying and she has that evil look on her.
ae isaraya...very good at n'rai when she play with rita and rome that one lakorn.
bee namthip...after secret of superstar she should play n'rai. i cant see her as n'ek anymore.

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
yes...i agree with everyone....
chompoo should stick with n'rai - shes got the evil eyes....
aum p not ne ek material at all...more like a n'rai role
benz.... she does not fit the ne ek role......'
and i think pancake....shes got the bitchy look and her voice is annoying.....trying to fake her voice to be sweat......

nikki1786

LizQuen
i love Ploy C. PERIOD! i love her as n'rai... but i also love her playing n'ek roles.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Real good actresses should be able to do both. I don't think any of them should stick to one type of role. I don't believe in being tight cast. Joy R was once a nang'ek and though she's good as nang'rai, she should be able to play other roles too.

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
I think Ploy Chermarn and Joy Rinalee are good at both n-ek and n-rai roles.

The ones who should stick to it is that girl from Dao Pra Suk with Kob...don't know her name. She always stars in that type of role.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma

The ones who should stick to it is that girl from Dao Pra Suk with Kob...don't know her name. She always stars in that type of role.
You mean this girl right

Her name is Gig Suwatchanee Chaiyamugsik

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma

You mean this girl right

Her name is Gig Suwatchanee Chaiyamugsik

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
pat-even before her boob job she always had it in her voice
yard-for god's sake just make her rai
joy r.-yeah i don't see her coming back to nang'ek cuz she's been rai for so long
kob-she's really good in being rai
chompoo-she's good at rai too and there's no particular lakorn of hers i really like

benz p-she's so good that she'll shine by herself and don't even need a pra'ek
ploy c-even though i don't like her naked scene, she's good at both like in poo yai with por. her dimple makes her look really cute.
donut-lol she's good as rai but i think i can still see her as n'ek