Your most memorable line/scene (s) from a lakorn

sarN

sarNie Granny
Khing Kor Rar Khar Kor Rang

The scene where N'rai , ex girl and her mom went to Prawee's house to ask for justice from his mom and the mom run upstair and call Prawee to come home and deal with these ppl lol. Prawee & Nid return home and came faces to faces with them and the 3 girls ask for Nid to divore Prawee and return him back to his ex gf and Prawee say he can't cuz Nid is pregrant LOL and den Nid said dat there something dat been on her mind for a while now and she told everyone dat Prawee rape her and den she walk out the room ....soo funnie

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh i remembered one...from RuK Ter Took Wun, when they both went to the same salon to interview or w/e and moncy was like, i have a secret, and aom was like what?...and then moncy goes, im really a man, and aom's like yeah i believe it cause no real girl would wear that much perfume!! hahahaha...i laughed my butt off!
oh! i remember tat one...i couldn't believe it wuz she wuz so prettie..but you can kinda tell by her voice...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
oh... that's hot!!! i missed that part..i should go back and re-watch Khing Kor Rar Khar Rang....

my most memorable part from a lakorn is, "HEERRRRRRFFFAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! SSSUUUUUUAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!HHEEERRRRRFAAAAAHHHH!!!! SSSUUUUAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!"

there it is...

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
haha a couple more

Sao Baan Rai Gup Nai Hi-So Pepper/Ann Alisha

omg when Pepper had to be working w/ the pigs and he's like screw this and sits down and takes out his iPod hahhaha omg i was just rofl hahahhahahah

when Ann gave Pepper his food for the day and the fat guy walks over and goes OMG YOU FOUND IT I LOST THAT! and walks away with Pepper's food hahaha omg that was insane hahaha

The scene where N'rai , ex girl and her mom went to Prawee's house to ask for justice from his mom and the mom run upstair and call Prawee to come home and deal with these ppl lol. Prawee & Nid return home and came faces to faces with them and the 3 girls ask for Nid to divore Prawee and return him back to his ex gf and Prawee say he can't cuz Nid is pregrant LOL and den Nid said dat there something dat been on her mind for a while now and she told everyone dat Prawee rape her and den she walk out the room ....soo funnie
lol! i remember that part...that was so funny and hot at the same time lol...:D

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
in dome tong where the older sister oosa was telling her younger sister sancan why be with someone who doesn't love her, there's gonna be no happiness adn sancan goes"something something chaun mee kwam suek koon diew" basically saying as long as she's happy, screw the guy and everyone elses' happiness...I love that line and I love her attitude

sai lued hang rak where paul was like, can tonight you sleep instead of making noises cause you ran around in my heart all night last night...or something like that...and aump went and sat on the stairs and they were smiling some school kids falling in love for the first time! this lakorn had a lot of memorable scenes...

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hahah well i was just thinkin and in Sao Baan Rai Gup Nai Hi-So w/ Peper and Ann Alisha hahah Ann plays as a ban nok girl and she's "poor" and she has a PINK MOTORCYCLE!!! hahhah its like daaaaaaaammn hahhaaha looks pretty new too but yea hahha i just thought that was werid

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm rewatching Ruk Nee Hua Jai w/ Ken & Janie in Hmong....LOL..i've got a scene

the part where Ace almost ran Janie ova and she went to the hospital...Janie wuz suppose 2 meet Ken @ the cafe but she wuz at the hospital so Ken called her cell phone and tat gay guy picked up..Ken asked where janie was and the gay guy wuz still watching A Love To Kill so he wuz crying and he's like Vina's at the hospital...while crying...ken got all scared and came to the hospital..i hecka cracked up in tat scene

aww..and also the singing competition between Ken & Janie...tat wuz a blast 2 watch..

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid

yeah, i thought that scene was funny too cuz it was the truth!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Lhong Ngao Jun

The part where P"k cry when he was trying to "R" the N"k ........ :lol: :lol: i thought it was funnie when he break down in teary mood and it work cuz the n'k give in to his sad puppy eye :lol:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
haha i just saw this on ep. 13 of Sao Baan Rai Gup Nai Hi-So

when Ann aciddently grabbed Pepper's hand and when she realized what she did she let go rele fast and he's smells his hand hahahhahah omg that was soooo cute hahhaha

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
haha thankx sis ily! hahah well i thought of some more

in Sao Baan Rai Gup Nai Hi-So

when Kaimook [pepper's sister] went to go talk to Pepper and she's like omg omg omg your dead!!! and he sits up cuz he was laying down and he's HUH? wtf???? what do you mean?? hahhah and she's like i just heard Prao sing and he's rele rele good good enough to beat you and he's like r u serious? shiit. hahhahahha woo that was hilarious haha

in Mae Krua Khon Mai

when Pat was thinkin of an excuse of why she was home so late and she was explaining how she got lost in this alley or w/e and all the rapers were chasing her and stuff and she was like "and i stopped and told them they could rape me [or something like that haha] and the p'ek's mom and cousin or w/e are like freakin out and Pat's like and i told them to take there pants off and the mom and cousin are like AHHH!!! and there like y'd you do that? and Pat's like well if you think bout it who would run faster guys w/ there pants half off or me?? hahhahah omg that was hilarious woo!! haha love Pat in this lakorn she's hilarious haha

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
haha i was rewatching Roy Leh Sanae Rai and omg i can't believe how many fights there are in the first two episodes hahah geez! about as many as in Hua Jai Sila hahaha but yea pretty funny lol i'm on episode 2 and omg i was the funniest thing Tik was sitting w/ Aom and stuff and getting close to her face and all and acting all flirty flirty and his aunt goes HEY! and starts walking over and he gets up and walks away hahahhahahahahah omg it was the most hilarious thing i've seen in my life! omg it was the way he walked away and his facial expression was like op, i'm not staying to for this shit hahhahhahahahaa its great haha

in Sao Baan Rai Gup Nai Hi-So when Ann slapped Pepper's ass and he did his little booty shake OMG i was like dieing of laughter hahhahahh it was the funniest thing i've ever seen hahhahahhahahhahahhah it was priceless hahhahah i had to rewind and watch it like 3 more times hahhahahhaha quite funny haha