Your most memorable line/scene (s) from a lakorn

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
the first couple of lines/scenes that pop in my head are-

Roy Leh Sanae Rai- when Tik captured Aom and tied her to the chair and he was teasing her by eating all that food in front of her and she finally gives up so Tik has to feed her and when she said "Give me some more meat" AHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHH omg that was hiliarious haha idk y but that's like one of the first scene/line that comes to me i laugh everytime i think about it

Leh Ratree- when Pepper's evil wife was waiting for Pepper and Ann to get home and Pepper and Ann had to pretend to "love" each other and they walked in holding hands and Pepper's wife goes "Wow you guys have to walk in holding hands? why you scared your gona lose each other?" hahahhah omg that was hiliraious AHHHHh its like whoa hahaha its funny but mean but still funny

that's the top two i can think of now but i'll post more as i remember them lol what about ya'll

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
omg...i just finished Manee yard fah, with anne and willy (i know its old) but anyways, when she gets with all 4 girls and they do her make up and stuff for her wedding night, i'm not sure what they say, but they said something referring to sex and anne was so confused and didnt know why they were laughing, so that night she goes to willy and says it, and hes like WHAT?? hahaha...so funny....if anyone knows what im tlkin about, remind me what was really said, cause it was so long ago since i saw that scene

sarN

sarNie Granny
i have alot! I have to think about it but for sure the funniest yet sexiest lines i ever heard was from " Luk Tal Loy Keaw" staring BROOK/KOB .. it when Brook wanted to marry KOB and they were talking outside

KOB : YOu may have my body but u will never have my heart

BRoook : I don't mind....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg...i just finished Manee yard fah, with anne and willy (i know its old) but anyways, when she gets with all 4 girls and they do her make up and stuff for her wedding night, i'm not sure what they say, but they said something referring to sex and anne was so confused and didnt know why they were laughing, so that night she goes to willy and says it, and hes like WHAT?? hahaha...so funny....if anyone knows what im tlkin about, remind me what was really said, cause it was so long ago since i saw that scene

haha. i cant forget that scene. it was too hilarious and willy's face reaction was priceless. :lol: i cant remember what ann said specifically but its something like "when will we do the chores"(she assuming it was an actual housework) :lol: and willy was like "huh?" "you really dont know?"its a slang word for sex, meaning we have sex" ann was all embaress/shy.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
o yea i remember a couple more..

in Duay Rang Hang Ruk when Nong P [the lil boy] was dancing ahhhh that was soooo cute!!! he is adorable! hahah

in Kaew Tah Pee in the end when Lada gave Litzi the money and Litzi was like..

"let me tell you something, i never loved him but i loved his money and he was stupid enough to give it to me but now he's smarter and he picked you" hahah wow that was just hilarious for some reason hahha i guess the whole smarter thing part haha

in Hua Jai Sila [alot from this one]

-when Fang was in the car w/ Tun and she sees Bie drive by in his car and he blows her a kiss and omg her facial expression was HILRIOUS!! she was freakin out goin did u see that? did u see that? hahhah omg i was rofl!! hahah

-when Sila gave A the company shares so he could "buy" Min back and A starts laughing and says "omg your like the stupidest dude ever. there are other girls out there and you chose her and she's so normal she's like nothing what a retard" or something like that but haha that was pretty funny

that's all i can think of rite now

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
in Hua Jai Sila [alot from this one]

-when Fang was in the car w/ Tun and she sees Bie drive by in his car and he blows her a kiss and omg her facial expression was HILRIOUS!! she was freakin out goin did u see that? did u see that? hahhah omg i was rofl!! hahah

TAT WAS SO FUNNIE I LOVE BIE HE WAS KUTE WHEN HE DID TAT..LOL..

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
haha i thought of some more

in Maya Pissawas when Pang [the evil one] was getting "raped" by the taxi driver and the police dude [Oh] heard her screaming and then Pang turned all Medusa and the taxi driver started screaming and Oh's over here thinking "how did it change from a girl's scream to a guy's scream?" hahahha that was hilarious

in Hima Tai Prajun when Film was making his soup or whatever and he told Pat to try it and she acted like it tasted gross but she's over here eating the whole thing hahahah

in Leh Ratree when Pepper and Ann where being chased by the bad guys and they were hiding in the bathroom holding hands and Ann's like uhh... can you let go of my hand now? and Pepper's like "i didn't want to hold it so much anyway" hahahh that was soooo mean!!!

in Kong Jak Lay Dok Bua when Ice and Peemai were walkin alone and Peemai was trying to flirt w/ Ice and she kept copying what he was doing and she fell hahahha and he looks at her and goes "why are you so clumsy? what's your problem? you just tripped like 3 times" hahahha and he didn't even help her up haha

max

sarNie Elites
This is hard because I have seen too many lakorns, but there are a few that I can quickly pick out!

Pleng Ruk Rim Fung Khong
-When Weir asked Alexandra, "What is my name?" LOL, hahahaha. Cute! I loved that part...

Leh Ratree
-This lakorn had several parts that I thought was funny. I like that part where Ann gave Pepper the wrong medicine, and she was like "Oh! I will help you poke your throat, so that you can puke it back out!" LOL! I also like that part where Pepper's sister was telling Ann about how their family each has a problem, and Ann was like, "If I live with these crazy people, I will probably become crazy, too." LOL.

Nanf Fah Rai... something
When Andy bumped into Ann, and he is like "Are you okay?" and Ann was like, "No, I'm not okay!" Haha, I do not know why, but I think that that was really funny.

Nang Barb
I loved that part where Andy cried for Ae when she died and not for Tao, even though Tao was his wife and they shared the twins together. It was so deep!

Samee
LOL, this lakorn is so good and funny. I love the parts where Pol and his dad mocked Joy. I liked that part ... in like Episode 5? Where they were all eating dinner together because Pol's sister got married to Num G. and Pol and his dad showed them how to use chopsticks like the Chinese people! LOL!

ETC... That is all that I can think of right now.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oooo in "sawan bieng" old & new version

When Kavee (p'k) goes to his family lawyer house and the couple ask wat legal problem he need them for and Kavee say something about he got a girl pregrant hahaha and the couple told Kavee not to worry there cases of girl trying to catch rich guy be saying they father their child and Kavee correct them dat not the problem the problem is the girl is not accepting him as the father of her baby and he ask if there any legal action he can take LOL !!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
in Sang Seang w/ Chakrit & Fang:

C: "Do you like the ocean more or me more?"
F: "The Ocean.."
C: "Are you being truthful.."
F: "Yes...but I only like the ocean...it's not as much as you." [waaah! saying tat she loves him...cuz you know like isn't as much as love..get it! get it! LOL...eheeeheh..sorrie]

-awww..i thought that was cute.

in Mafia Tee Ruk w/ Chakrit & Pat

The part after Pat's birthday when Chakrit ask about "sex"...and she replie saying that she heard having sex when two people are in love is better...or someting of tat sort...wow! neva heard tis coversation in thai lakorns b4..LOL...where the pra'ek ask the nang'ek for sex...eeheehee..naughty chakrit...

sarN

sarNie Granny
" Sai Leurd Haeng Ruk " Aum/Paul

ok , remember how Aum went all crazy and mental cuz she was drug and she thought she was rape and Paul took care of her and she scar of guys coming close to her and stuff welll ..um.. Paul & Aum have a "willing' scene together and den she left the house and paul goes seaching for her in the park somewhere and he found her and he tell Aum dat she can slap him if she want but he want to do dis and he hug her ...yeah den teh song came on and stuff hahah den Aum crack a smile and pinch him and she say something about your hand is quick talking about the hug or prolly something more ^^ and she say she trust him if she doesn't den she wouldn't give herself to him and den he was happy cuz she regain her memory back and she say yes and she even remeber his face expression when they were making love :loool:

loser12

sarNie Hatchling
I LOVE THIS LINE THAT I HAD TO WRITE IT DOWN.BUT NOW I MEMORIZED IT LOL !! from pleng ruk rhim fang khong

pin:how are you
champa:how r you
pin:what..what is my name?
(champa starts to laugh)
champa:mm..iono

i love that line LOL

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i have alot! I have to think about it but for sure the funniest yet sexiest lines i ever heard was from " Luk Tal Loy Keaw" staring BROOK/KOB .. it when Brook wanted to marry KOB and they were talking outside
KOB : YOu may have my body but u will never have my heart

BRoook : I don't mind....

:lol: :lol: :lol:
hahahhahaha.....that's a very funny quote....

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
The latest lakorn I'm watching is Bhoop Pey Ray Lak and the line that Aum says when Por was trying to kiss her and she said "Tah joob chan kra nee, chan gut lein quon caht nae!!".."If you kiss me this time, I'll bite your tongue off for reals!!"

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
more chakrit!!

In Kol Ruk Game Payabath That one part when Chakrit was kinda mad at Kob because she went out w/ tat Woot guy..and When she got home and went into the bedroom Chakrit was there waiting for her...he trapped her in between his arms and said "Tonight, whatever I want I will get."...**eheehe** :w-scene-pop-corn:

Oum Ruk -Ken's dream when he went to visit Nong Foto and they were taking picha...Ann put shorts on Ken & Nong Foto's head...tat wuz the cutest scene ever....

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
oh i remembered one...from RuK Ter Took Wun, when they both went to the same salon to interview or w/e and moncy was like, i have a secret, and aom was like what?...and then moncy goes, im really a man, and aom's like yeah i believe it cause no real girl would wear that much perfume!! hahahaha...i laughed my butt off!