Your little place pictures...

anan

sarNie Adult
Since miss Thookatha kept her promise, that's my turn to keep mine :p . Here is my little place that i would like to share with all Sarnies :lol:

p.s. Warning : the decoration may mislead ppl. to believe that it's a girl's room LOL :lol:

Before:

- the empty living room, kitchen, and bathroom :

After:

Welcome to my little home-sweet-home :p

... just a little bit closer:

- On the right side of the living room : the Balcony, my green corner, vegies & experimentations lol... it helps me to relax, and reminds that everything takes time ... ^_^ to grow up.

- On the left side: my bed corner:

- in front of the TV set: my little sofa corner + also my working place in front of the TV.

- my kitchen place, love cooking easy things... :p

and finally the bathroom:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
mislead? hahahahaha are you sure ur not a girl? btw, it looked better before. LMAO JK!!

omg, i love how your bed is inside the wall thingy like that...like in the chinese boran series!!! i've always wanted my bed to be like that!! nice little nest you got there. my place is better though. well, not quite...it could be better. i just haven't decorated yet. ahahaha

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
how cute. I would have thought a girl lives there too. I think Men who are in touch with their feminine side is mighty cool. :D

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
oh wow! i'm a girl and i can't even keep my room that pretty;clean;&&nice.
makes me feel a shame of myself. ROFL ;]
anyways, i like your place!! ^______^
btw, where do you live? jw ;]

anan

sarNie Adult
mislead? hahahahaha are you sure ur not a girl? btw, it looked better before. LMAO JK!!

omg, i love how your bed is inside the wall thingy like that...like in the chinese boran series!!! i've always wanted my bed to be like that!! nice little nest you got there. my place is better though. well, not quite...it could be better. i just haven't decorated yet. ahahaha
Lol, i'm a guy lol, simply too nice to be a gangstaz' style of every girl's dream lol...
Since u like my bed, well, i can give you my small apartment for you to rent if someday u decide to come visit Paris, okay ? B)
by the way, i'm still waiting to see your place Thookatha ^_^
You promised to show your place :p so, i hope to see yours' too :rolleyes:

how cute. I would have thought a girl lives there too. I think Men who are in touch with their feminine side is mighty cool. :D
LOL... Thanks Lady0fdarkness, :lol:

oh wow! i'm a girl and i can't even keep my room that pretty;clean;&&nice.
makes me feel a shame of myself. ROFL ;]
anyways, i like your place!! ^______^
btw, where do you live? jw ;]
Self-discipline will/may come with time,
at your age, there r so much things to do rather than cleaning & keep the room tidy, i was the same.
So, no need to feel a shame alright ? :p
p.s. I live & work in Paris area - France

anan

sarNie Adult
your room is so cute and neat!!! can I have ur room?? hehe
Hi Luvgolf,
Lol, well, if u can wait 10 more years until i finish paying back the loan, well, it may be yours :p

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
WOW! What a nice&clean&gorgeous place you have! It's so clean compare to my room! And I'm a girl! Lmao!​

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG!! IT'S SO CLEAN N NEAT!!..

MY ROOM IS SO MESSY.. N IM A GAL!! >_<..

WAAAHH.. I WOULD'VE ASSUMED UR A GAL TOO.. BUT WOW...

anan

sarNie Adult
WOW! What a nice&clean&gorgeous place you have! It's so clean compare to my room! And I'm a girl! Lmao!​
Why not sharing and showing ur room NoyV ? ^_^

OMG!! IT'S SO CLEAN N NEAT!!..

MY ROOM IS SO MESSY.. N IM A GAL!! >_<..

WAAAHH.. I WOULD'VE ASSUMED UR A GAL TOO.. BUT WOW...
LOL... I was a girl once :rolleyes: , LOL... during a fancy party with other international students when I was undergrad... :lol:
I must admit that it helps me to understand better why girls love taking their time to make herself pretty :p
So due to the high number of young sarnies here, i prefer to censor a little bit some of my old pics & make it smaller LOL...

"Guyz in Girlz"

I think that if girls can take their time to make up & make herself prettier...
There is no reason to not take their time to make their place & room prettier too right ??
:rolleyes:

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Why not sharing and showing ur room NoyV ? ^_^
Lol. I'll past on that. I really don't take pics of my room. It's complicated. My room isn't really my room. So I barely have any space to myself in my room. Maybe i'll share when I get my own place. Which I don't know how many more years that's going to be. Hahaha.​

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
oh wow.... i'm ready to move in......lol jkjk very nice place Anan, i figure your place is clean just from the way you are :) thanks for showing, maybe you should give me tips on how to decorate my room...... for some reason it's always been BLUE!!! seee i dont like that...... hehehe

anan

sarNie Adult
oh wow.... i'm ready to move in......lol jkjk very nice place Anan, i figure your place is clean just from the way you are :) thanks for showing, maybe you should give me tips on how to decorate my room...... for some reason it's always been BLUE!!! seee i dont like that...... hehehe
You are welcome at anytime dear Lekielucious :p ,
i may give u some tips to decorate, but first of all, u need to show us your place ^_^ !