Your Last Thought of The Day

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
shit... i needa sleep soon cause i gots to get up at 8 just to make breakfast :( anyways it's pancakes so yummmie!! anyways it bothers me to know that he left without saying goodbye :( i wonder if he's sleeping fine atm, i guess i'll call him up either today or tomorrow night :) so tired atm and wow i wonder why some sarnies from east coast aint sleeping yet.... it's so late :) ismu .... just like p'john

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Oh shit, I didn't do my homework. Damn, I wish mom would stop nagging!
My homework, crap, crap, crap. Oh well, I'll just set the alarm clock to 5:30 and wake up to do it.
Not. That never happens. Ha, ha. Oh well, whatever. I'll just do it anyway. ZZZZZ

Rakniran

ok,one last game of bingo online then i will head off to bed even though i loose money i will stil go to bed
good nite

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---the day is at end and in the fading light i can hear in the silence of the night a single heart beat and i know i'm alone... when daylight finds me in the morning i know if i still breathe life in my heart i will still feel love for more then myself and i will still miss my friend...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Im tired and my eyes hurt from looking at the computer soo much...my bak is beginning to ache as well in this hard non computer chair...ouch ouch ouch!

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---will love find me in someone else's heart or is it really time to let go and fade from life into the silence???

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---what color is love??? what sound does the sun light make when your alone??? can music ever re-place the distance between two souls??? i know for certain i will not miss the way the sun rises on days i wake without love... good night cruel world!!!

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---goodnight cruel fate,,, i still miss my friend!!!:(

I have a headache! Wat's the cause of it! I dunno; too many causes! I should rest; but i am restless... I am waiting for him to come on MSN. Y am I waiting... Stupid stupid ME!!!!