your first thai forum

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
ETAsia was my first too... -_- ..wen SW was down for two todays...i was so afraid it would go down like ETASIA....ehehe

Wow! there were soo many of us on ETASIA...yet i don't tink i remember anyone..anyone recall knowing me?? :lol:

then i made my home at InterLove...now known as T-Intermedia...rite now it's slow but we're trying to keep it up....

but by far the forum i missed the most is TA4E: Tik & Aom 4Ever Forum...i had soo much fun on there..now i hardly see the girls up...the only girl i still see kinda active from tis forum is LaLa_tsab... :lmao:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i hope SW will last for a very long time although i probaly wont be around in a few years from now. i might want to stop by one day when im bored or missing the people over here
Tinah you're not going anywhere anytime soon so shushh it..i won't let you so don't even try...lol

Hey here's a question...hmm...went did SW launch?

tinah

sarNie Coma
Tinah you're not going anywhere anytime soon so shushh it..i won't let you so don't even try...lol

Hey here's a question...hmm...went did SW launch?
haha aww i would love to stick around in SW with you gals but i dont know about the future.

you were a member in etasia too?..what was your username there

nina07

sarNie Adult
my first thai forum was Sarnworld :) and then Spicy :D

and then like the english forums for thai celebs :p

tinah

sarNie Coma
what ever happen to the new etsia site?..i think i was suppose to be the mod there when it first open

azn_chick83

sarNie Hatchling
Stars2Drama was my first forum, then ETA. So sad that all those are no longer here. But so glad that SW is here now!!!