Your favourite Aum lakorn

mrs_atichart

sarNie Hatchling
Well the only one I've seen so far is Jam Loey Rak.
I have to say I like his bad boy look and act, he's my fav Thai actor :)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Aum is very dynamic in all the roles he chooses. I don't know if that is the right word. He is a terrific actor. I don't know which one is my favorite yet. Fun thread though!

cecilia

Staff member
JLR. i like the bad boy in him . all the wild attempts got me hook :ph34r:
also he look much much better as HARITH - so JLR all the way .. LOVE THE ATEAM !!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Talking bout dao long far, man was cherry a b*tch lol. Aum wasn't in the lakorn for that much, but yeah, he was cute in that one though.

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
JAM LEUY WAS THE FIRST ONE I SAW OF HEM....
I LOVED IT...
AND IM PREETY SURE I WILL LOVE HIS FUTURE LAKORNS TOO...
with AFF AND ANNT.....i cant wait... :drool: :spin: :lmao:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
DEFiNiTELY JUM LUEY RUK! BUT THERE'S ANOTHER LAKORN [DONT' KNOW THE TiTLE OF iT] FROM AUM THAT i REALLY LOVE!

iT'S STARRiNG HiM & BENZ, iT'S AN OLD LAKORN.

QUiCK SUMMARY: BENZ iS RiCH & HER FATHER'S LiKE A MANWHORE & HE DiDN'T CARE ABOUT BENZ. BENZ GREW UP BEiNG A LiL SLUT & WAS DOiNG GUYS LEFT TO RiGHT. AUM WAS SERVANT FOR BENZ. BENZ MESSED AROUND WiTH AUM TO MAKE HER FATHER MAD. SHE ENDED UP GETTiNG PREGNANT WiTH AUM'S CHiLD. BENZ TREATED AUM LiKE CRAP & iT WAS JUST A SAD LAKORN! i RECOMMEND iT!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Has definitely got to be JAM LOEY RAK!
He is so hot and did such a brilliant job in there! lol, my JLR fever is still burning!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I'd have to say, Thee Trakoon Song, it's the first one of his that I've watched all the way through, because the story is so good, and his character is so adorable...

Susie

sarNie Adult
3 WORDS....DAO LHONG FAI!!!!!!!!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT LAKORN. CHEERY&AUM DID A SUPERB JOB!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Sad to say I didn't know who he was until JLR...I saw him in that lakorn with Cherry but it didn't catch me, then JLR came along and BAM i was hooked on him! He's so HOT! LOL lady, i wish i could bring him home with me too! :lol:

So...Jam Leuy Rak all the way!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Sad to say I didn't know who he was until JLR...I saw him in that lakorn with Cherry but it didn't catch me, then JLR came along and BAM i was hooked on him! He's so HOT! LOL lady, i wish i could bring him home with me too! :lol:

So...Jam Leuy Rak all the way!
Or I'll be happy being his servant. I'll drop the dishes on purpose while he eats. Then I'll bend down to pick it; I just hope he doesn't throw up. lol

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
DEFiNiTELY JUM LUEY RUK! BUT THERE'S ANOTHER LAKORN [DONT' KNOW THE TiTLE OF iT] FROM AUM THAT i REALLY LOVE!

iT'S STARRiNG HiM & BENZ, iT'S AN OLD LAKORN.

QUiCK SUMMARY: BENZ iS RiCH & HER FATHER'S LiKE A MANWHORE & HE DiDN'T CARE ABOUT BENZ. BENZ GREW UP BEiNG A LiL SLUT & WAS DOiNG GUYS LEFT TO RiGHT. AUM WAS SERVANT FOR BENZ. BENZ MESSED AROUND WiTH AUM TO MAKE HER FATHER MAD. SHE ENDED UP GETTiNG PREGNANT WiTH AUM'S CHiLD. BENZ TREATED AUM LiKE CRAP & iT WAS JUST A SAD LAKORN! i RECOMMEND iT!
It's Tub Tawan and that was Benz's best acting by far. She was superb in that lakorn, you just hate her to bits.

My favourites of his are
Thee Trakoon Song
Sud Ruk Sud Duang Jai
Tub Tawan
Lom Huan

His best acting was in Lom Huan and Sud Ruk Sud Duang Jai.