Votes: 0 0.0%
  • captain and aom

• chakrit and janie

• Total voters

Vanida

Save World Save Life
bee sawich and namfon kullant are going out i mean b-friend and g-friend not sure but iam pretty sure i see them talking about it and rumors about them and when they came to 07 show looks like namfon is bee girl

juicee

sarNie Elites
well, you didn't list my favorite couple in your poll. Mine would have to be Miew and Willy.

kry*star

sarNie Adult
hehehe... before i read your couples- i already have BEE SAWIS & NUMFON KULLANAT in my mind! i pick BEE AND NUMFON always!

Twinky

sarNie Elites
Mine is not listed either....mine would have to be Kob and Num...sooo sorry I couldn't vote...hehehe

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
mine:
Dan&Sara from Nai gra jork
Captain&Aom P. from kebpandin,Farpiengdin,mungdala
Tik J.&Aom P. from roylay saneyrai
Jib&Au Navapol from Benja keeta krumruk
Jib&Tle Tawan from Ruk lone soi
Jib&Nam from Buntekruk congBounlue
Puri&Pim from Ping
Yam&Phone from Thep 3 reur do

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
My favorite got to be Pol and Joy.

For the list above, I voted for Bee and Numfon. Just love those two onscreeen because they have great chemistry together. The other couple is Captain and Aom. As for Kade and Noon, they are a good real life couple but onscreen they just don't do it for me.

samkob

sarNie Elites
:w000t: :lol: SO EASY! AOM PIYADA AND CAPTAIN PUTHANATE FOREVER AND ALWAYS!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: AND THEY ARE WINNING!!!

fallen

sarNie Hatchling
I think bee and numfon is the best on screen. Hahahahaha!!! They really kiss lip to lip in the last larkon they did together. ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
good thing tik j and aom wasnt in the poll or else i wouldnt know who to choice between aom and captain and aom n tik..since its only aom n cap then i pick these two!

Mint27

I swear man, Noon&Kade has gotten to be the BEST COUPLE on earth ever. Look at that pix of them causes tear drops due to their break up. :wavecry: :wavecry: :wavecry: :wavecry:

But, my love to them always remain forever! ^_^

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Twinky said:
Mine is not listed either....mine would have to be Kob and Num...sooo sorry I couldn't vote...hehehe
[post="54566"][/post]​
same here.. my wasnt listed and has to be num and kob or kob and oil the best on screen couple ever

sweety

sarNie Egg
didn't even though i really love kob..but not with brook..with other actors would be nice..but some not brook.... no offender to brook fans...