Your Favorite Nadech & Yaya Lakorn?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
To be honest Toranee wasn't what i wanted, i don't mind the whole agriculture concept but the side characters were a bit much. I felt like they took over the lakorn at times.

My favorite lakorn of Yadech would have to be Game Rai Game Rak. It won me over with the chemistry, i thought they were absolutely sizzling there. Fah's character was strangle worthy but i enjoyed the lakorn a lot, it had a lot of things to get my heart beating fast. I love how Nadech's and Yaya's characters had a lot of time to spend with each other which kept interested.

Duang Jai Akkanee falls close to Game Rai Game Rak, it was made for Yadech. I would say it was Pa Jaew's best work.

fun

Expired Sarnie
duang jai akanee!!!

grgr would be my least favorite.

this was based on the whole execution of the lakorn.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Definitely DJA. I thought that was their best acting and everything about the lakorn was close to perfection. Despite all the flaws, I still enjoyed GRGR although it could have been way better in terms of storyline. I blame it on the directing but at least it proved that Yadech can do "drama". TNNKK is okay but I think they focused too much on the whole agriculture concept to the point where it made people loose interest in the story. As much as I love Yadech, overall I prefer Andrew and Pok's adaptation.

somp9

sarNie Adult
I like DJA the most: Fai & Jeed, next is GRGR because yadech have alot of interaction and sweet scenes. Their chemistry was sizzling. TNNKK is okay because they focus too much on agriculture and less concentrate on Yadech. It will be better if the director focus more on Athit and Nee love relationship.
Hope Yadech next lakorn have more love, hate and sweet scenes like Pin Anong lakorn.

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
I would say DJA because of Fai and Jeed. I'm so in love with Fai's character more than Saichon/Charles or Arthit because he's more manly and he will fight for his love. Hehe, but I still love GRGR and TNNKK too. Yadech are the best, to be honest. For me, they never fail. I can't wait for Rising Sun and see their new characters how it's like. Exciting! :)

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
DJA !!! I fell in love with Fai - Jeed and Nadech- Yaya there and everything , from the storyline, side actors and the pranang was near perfect for me. I loved GRGR also but only because Yadech 's chemistry was just sooo hot in there. I could not take my eyes from them lol. But the storyline and editing did sucked so I am hoping we can see Yadech again in a better Drama with a better storyline .
TNNKK was not what I was really expecting . Nee and Arthit's relationship was a part of the story but were not really the focus of this lakorn. The other characters had too much screen time for my liking . The ending is this week and Nee and Athit are still keeping their feelings to themselves...

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
chuck in another vote for DJA....me love Fai-Jeed long time....lol..I too love the character Fai more than Charles/Saichon, and i love fiesty Jeed as well...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I don't know but I would have to say Game Rai Game Ruk even though Duang Jai Akkanee was cute. I guess I'm just one of those hardcore, intense, dramatic person. I love dramatic lakorns yet I hate it. Hahha....
Torranee Nee Krai Krong was cute too but omy. I need to catch up. lol

kanica

sarNie Egg
my favorite is Duang Jai Akkane,
GRGR: I watched when he became charles and TNNKK: I don't like the story.

sonitajoe

sarNie Egg
I must say i love duang jai akkanee a little bit more than game rai game rak! The reason is probably Fai is ma fave and ma dream guy and I love all the fighting and teasing scenes too! I also like game rai game rak because it is a very sweet lakorn that make me blushed all along while watching it gagggg