Your favorite Japanese Entertainers

tg10

sarNie Egg
Curious to know what Japanese entertainers are popular among members of this forum.

I'm very much into W-inds. right now since I was in a whole J-Pop phase last year. Then it kind of died this year till now. I kind of missed listening to and watching them. I also like quite a number of Johnny's Juniors groups esp. Tackey & Tsubasa.

But there's also Gackt, Momsu and such. Anyone a fan of them or any other Japanese artists?

K

KawaiiTennyo

i just like anime and jdrama hahah the music im not too into it i listen to whatever people introduce me to haha

Nameless

N i n j a
Mika Nakashima, Gackt&Hyde, L'arc en ciel, Kattun(Akame), Ichihara Hayato, Jun Matsumoto, NeWS and a lot more.

simple-e

sarNie Egg
I was going to start a topic of Lead but I'll just mention them here. But yeah...who here likes Lead?? They're young, talented singers/rappers and are verry HOT! I guess whoever knows W-inds or FLAME should know Lead. Heres some pics... my favorite is Shinya Taniuchi. He is one fine boy.

HIROKI
SHINYA
KEITA
AKIRA

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
amuro namie!!!!....luna sea (even tho they've disbanded since 2000...every time i watch their concerts...i'm just so amazed at how talented each member was)...tourbillon...fake? (even though inoran left ken for tourbillon)...inoran (as a solo artist)...malice mizer (only with gackt though)...l'arc en ciel (anything from ark/ray and before that...don't like the current laruku..hyde's voice is just too coarse)...sugizo and his different projects