Your Favorite Japanese Actors

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I just want this area to be a bit active *coughcough* So I'm making this topic :p

Anyways, who is your favorite actor and why?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Personally, I must say that hands down... my favorite Japanese actor has to be... dum dum dum...

OGURI SHUN

why?

That sucker just.. is superb in all roles he partakes in.

He started off with being a bullied student to being the bully to being the bad ass guy trying to take over the school.... :p  Well of course there's plenty of in between roles but  I loved listing these roles of his :p

Anyways, I first saw the dear Oguri Shun in GTO and omgaahhh.. Never thought he'd make it this far.  Did y'all know that he's a high school drop-out too?  I'm so proud of where he's at today with his popularity because despite dropping out of high school... he's so successful today.. (I'm not trying to say that dropping out of high school is a good thing :p)  Though he played the poor innocent boy bullied in class.. he was adorable in there.

I must say that my favorite characters of his that he ever played has to be:

Shinoda Jun (his deaf character from Summer Snow)  <--- great drama!
The arsonist Yazama Ken cameo in Fire Boys
Uchiyama from Gokusen  (I will always recall those scenes of him slicking back his long blonde hair :p this was his start of a Bully-ish hehe)
Hanazawa Rui!! from Hana Yori Dango  <----  Rui FTW...
Izumi Sano from Hana Kimi <--- who can forget him in here :p
Tokyo Dogs <-----  I love him as a detective.  He should play more detective roles!!!!
... Crows Zero, Space Brothers, Detective Conan .... etc..

oh goodness, I can list all his characters!!  He's just so good at portraying all his characters.

He's truly a wonderful actor in my opinion....  I find it crazy that I've actually seen like more than half his work... despite them stageplays.. oh man... how i'd love to see his stageplay.

Yes, I'm a big-time Shun fan :p  just what can I say?

will list my other actors next time. :3

ex:  Sato Takeru, Nagase Tomoya, Tomohisa Yamashita, Matsuda Shota ...

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Hmm, who are yours, Aiko? :) I haven't been following Japanese actors in full details, but I really :heart: Nishikido Ryo, Matsumoto Jun, and Ikuta Toma. :wub: Do I really have to go into details right now? I'm currently not in my Japanese mode. xD

Edit: Never mind; just saw your new post. Ooh, I thought I vaguely remember you talking about Oguri Shun. :D

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Who is my favorite Japanese actor...? Actually, I have 3 of them! Oguri Shun is definitely one of them! He made me like him more in Rich Man, Poor Woman. <3 
I also LOVE Takizawa Hideaki and Masahiro Inoue. 
I remember my obsess days with Tackey when Orthros no Inu was airing. I was mad crazy for him and that drama. 555 Idk why but I just really like him. He's a great actor. :)
As for Masahiro Inoue, he played really good as Kamen Rider Decade. His tall yet slender figure was attractive. lol Other than that, I'm good with the others. I'm not a big Japanese fan, sadly. lol :D 

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Yuki Furukawa!

I recently watched Itazura Na Kiss ; Mischievous Kiss, and I absolutely adore him. TBH, I don't really know a lot of Japanese actors, but I thought he was cute.
Yuki, resembles a lot of manga dudes and they're fudgin HANDSOME! LOL. Of course, he really did pull his character as Naokiwell! It got me into the drama :)

P.S. BIG manga fan!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Hmm, who are yours, Aiko? :) I haven't been following Japanese actors in full details, but I really :heart: Nishikido Ryo, Matsumoto Jun, and Ikuta Toma. :wub: Do I really have to go into details right now? I'm currently not in my Japanese mode. xD

Edit: Never mind; just saw your new post. Ooh, I thought I vaguely remember you talking about Oguri Shun. :D

Hehehe.. :p  Take your time Maiko, I can go on forever spazzing about over Oguri Shun ahahaha XD  He happens to be my top favorite actor that's why I'm spoiling my post of him.. keke <3  I can't help but be biased over him.  :p

Who is my favorite Japanese actor...? Actually, I have 3 of them! Oguri Shun is definitely one of them! He made me like him more in Rich Man, Poor Woman. <3 
I also LOVE Takizawa Hideaki and Masahiro Inoue. 
I remember my obsess days with Tackey when Orthros no Inu was airing. I was mad crazy for him and that drama. 555 Idk why but I just really like him. He's a great actor. :)
As for Masahiro Inoue, he played really good as Kamen Rider Decade. His tall yet slender figure was attractive. lol Other than that, I'm good with the others. I'm not a big Japanese fan, sadly. lol :D
I remember spazzing with you over Tackey during Othros days.. boohoo.. he's definitely one of my faves too <3 Joop Joop.  And no worries Rose, you may not be a big Japanese fan but.. at least you watch some :3  I'm preferring Japanese dramas over Korean these days... well, that's a lie.  I've been preferring Japanese dramas over Korean drams for some years already hehe.

Anyways, yay... Success!  There's replies.. whoot whoot.  This makes me happy. :3

Yuki Furukawa!

I recently watched Itazura Na Kiss ; Mischievous Kiss, and I absolutely adore him. TBH, I don't really know a lot of Japanese actors, but I thought he was cute.
Yuki, resembles a lot of manga dudes and they're fudgin HANDSOME! LOL. Of course, he really did pull his character as Naokiwell! It got me into the drama :)

P.S. BIG manga fan!

He's a cutie.. and I definitely love him as Naoki <3.  I'm a big manga/anime fan as well and yes he does reminds you of the manga dudes in a way.  

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aikoden said:
 Hehehe.. :p  Take your time Maiko, I can go on forever spazzing about over Oguri Shun ahahaha XD  He happens to be my top favorite actor that's why I'm spoiling my post of him.. keke <3  I can't help but be biased over him.  :p

You are! :smack: But it's cute hearing you gushing all over him. :grouphug: I'll have to come back to this thread when I'm in Japanese mode again. :yes:

Falada

sarNie Adult
LOL I also like Yuki Furukawa from Itazura Na Kiss~Love in TOKYO.  He was such a good Naoki. Love him with Miki, and wish that they both will get to do dramas together again.