your favorite forum/which do you think is the BEST?!

thedimpleduck

sarNie Elites
So...I've come across a lot of forums over the years, and you know when you search...you helllaaaaaaa search for a good one to be a part of/to visit EVERYDAY/to practically make part of your life.. (haha, admit it...we all know it's true of all of us)

What's your favorite one? And which one do you think is the absolute BEST?

Personally, hands down...Sarnworld is the ultimate!! Of course....I've been here since the beginning and WOW, it sure has grown...all THANKS to our wonderful and fearless leader SaRn!! (big ups to you, girl!)
I've come across a lot of forums, I've visited a lot of forums, I've checked them out...but really...I have to say that my loyalty remains here. It's not simply that we can d/l music, movies, etc from all cultures but even more, it's the people too. I don't know any better group of peers who are willing to share their love and interest for music, movies, media, etc and not be so petty about it!
I've visited other sites where the admins/creators give the whole speech about how they want to share their love for these arts, and want members and want to encourage people to be a part of their forums....and then in the end to only DOG their members and put excessive limitations on them because they don't "contribute" enough.

You reap what you sow --- that's all I gotta say.

I'm so proud to be a part of this forum and so thankful to have such great peers here, as well as the great teams that have been built through this forum to make it what it is.

THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU, especially the people behind it all...and especially to SARN for making it happen!!! :clap:

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
personally i only come to sarnworld everyday, i joined other forums but its not as welcoming and you get some forums were they are so far stuck up their asses they act all strict and snobby for no ass reason when u say ur own opions and they dont agree with it they yell at u and then ban u and rubbish like that. They like want things to be done their way if they dont like it or something they just yell at u and then the whole forum bashes out at u...

but here in sarnworld its all relaxed and good i have made many friends here from all over the world and met a few from here as well haha everyones really welcoming here and we are all diff... but its like a family :)

XCappy

Mr. Char
I'm a ghost in a lot of forums and I'm quite active in SW. Of course, I met nice people there (yes, all sarnies are nice since I've never argued with anyone) and I hope they weren't shocked by some of my crazy speech sometimes...

SW helps me to increase my English and still that day I don't know how my English is. I just know I'm in one of the best English level group this year (2nd group out of 8. Yeah, I need to show off a little :D).

Now I can say that SW is the best forum for me since all my best ones were down years ago. And of course, if I haven't gone to Thailand, I won't be able to type here.

Oh, and I have another thought, I don't know if it's me or if it's normal that nowadays, people post SW thanks thread ? What's happens guys ? SW isn't under authorities pressure ;). Anyway, if you want to read some thanks, here is mine :

THANK YOU ! :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I was never a forumer. Well I was in a few but post counts are close to 0s. I just like to read news and stuff and then SW hit me hard. I stalk the forum like crazy. I guess it just shows how crazy I am in Thai entertainment. I think it was the year 2001-2003, I just got tired of lakorns so I stayed away and in 2004 it came back and it faded a little in 2006 then it went back the chart. Hahahaha.

darvil

sarNie Adult
This thread sounds like a kiss ass thread!

hahaha

Well SW is a special forum to me so I come to it often. I also frequent other forums such as thaivisa.com/forum for expat views of Thailand.

These days I only have time for these forum.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
SW is the main forum that I log on too. ^_^ It's just awesome! but then again, it's such a distraction! I'm suppose to be studying for my Philosophy test! but i'm on SW instead! ahhhh! i'm screwed.... :mellow:

thedimpleduck

sarNie Elites
kiss ass thread, my ass!
you know you can't stay away from here...

the reason I posted this topic was because I was just thinking back on how all these forums popped up and the makings of them, and having some enlightening discussions.... SW is one of the originals...man...I remember when there wasn't even a forum....it's had an extensive history. All it was was thissss -----> sarnworld.com

and of course...you gotta add the frustrations of ppl trying to play the part of the great admins blah blah blah and all they do is complain, and just like Ice stated -- if you don't do it their way, you are sooooooo BANNED. really...do they really need sticks that far up their asses?!!

[*singing*]...why can't we be friends...[*dancing side-to-side*]...why can't we be friends...hahaha

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
my favorite forum is This Forum..sarNworld:]
i come here everyday! theres never a day where im nawt in here! lmao
well sometimes ill be gone and so..lmao
Anyways i LOVE LOVE sarNworld:]]]]

cecilia

Staff member
the forum has grown -- i have other forums to go too but i'm in here almost 24/7 next to sexybi :lol:
one of the best place to hang out ---

natty

Chubs
personally i only come to sarnworld everyday, i joined other forums but its not as welcoming and you get some forums were they are so far stuck up their asses they act all strict and snobby for no ass reason when u say ur own opions and they dont agree with it they yell at u and then ban u and rubbish like that. They like want things to be done their way if they dont like it or something they just yell at u and then the whole forum bashes out at u...

ooo sounds like my home forum.. spicy :dude:

noungning

Heartless
this is probably the only forum where i've contributed to. most time, energy, reasoning and part soul lmfao. but i do spend a lot of time on another forum too, ahah as for what it is, i'll keep it to myself. and then there are thai forums (music dl), thaivisa (news), etc.

i have admit tho, i used to be wayyyy more active, but it's died down. the time is not as obsessively spent here as it was at one peak point.

however i do come on here at least a few times a week to check PMs and see the various activities so i'm not too outta the loop.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I love sarNworld too! I got addicted to it back when flashchat was the highlight of the forum lol. Now flash doesn't even work or maybe it does I'm not sure but haven't checked it out in the longest time. Another forum I go to is one to stalk Cee :lol:!