Your Dream

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
ahaha...i just wanted to share my dream that i had this morning! it was gay in a way but funnie also...well yea i had a dream that Pepper was my cousin and he was at my cousins house i was sitting and he was laying down on a sofa watching TV then i was going to ask him for his autograph but i was embarssed to ask cause my brother was there too so i decided to wait until my brother goes somewhere, then my bro did left and i stood up from the sofa and was going to ask for his autograph but my mom woke me up!!! :( ok yea this is wat i dreamed about today :lmao: funnie and weird maybe because last night b4 bed i was watching Leh Ratee :lmao: share ur dream!! :lmao:

Taylor

sarNie Egg
last night, i dreamt about my boyfriend. he is so sweet, he proposed to me in my dreams but i doubt it that that's going to happen. cause usually dreams are opposite from what happens in real life.

Reagan

sarNie Adult
Taylor, not true dreams aint opposite what happens,
My latest dream was that this person I really hated was this monster running away? haha I cant remember I was cracking up but

Hiatus

Super Momo
I dreamed of Jung Yunho he was my bf lmao and few days ago I dream about him again wahhh so happy ^_^

ly must be jealousssss

L

lalalek

I have dreams everynight but i could always remember so much! I hate waking up clueless trying to remember the dreams that you would want to remember! My dreams are consider my desires...so whatever i dream..bleh, it's a cheesy story! :D :lmao: :loool:

bugsy

sarNie Adult
omg....i have to share my dream from last night!! Its sooo wacked!

So i was hanging out with my supposedly friends in the dream (mixture of guys and girls) and one of them was Crystal from Return of the Condor Heroes. She was dressed in her outfit from that drama and there was also this other chick (who was also my friend) that was dressed in ancient clothes. And I was too for a while there. Anyways...while goofing off....we were showing each other some moves...and wow....I actually had some sweet moves. lol. Anyways..turns out there was some bad guys who wanted to come kill us because they wanted to find out where my two brothers (real life brothers) were. So they started killing people and we were fighting them off. At first i didnt know why they were after us but when i found out it was cause of my brothers...i was hecka pissed off! O yea...and did i mention this was in a hotel? Anyways...while fighting....Crystal and the other chick went their own way and that was the last i saw of them. Then all of a sudden i was with my two real life friends and we were still fighting. Then this mafia lady saw us and started shooting at us. We then ran but she kept firing. Alas...i sacrified myself and took the bullet. So there was a bullet stuck in me, right? It was soo weird....I could feel it....but it didnt hurt....it was just really ackward feeling. Anyways....I was sooo sure i was gonna die and my friends wouldnt let me. So i went to the doctor to have it removed. But first he wanted to clean my teeth! Hahaha. Anyways...then he took a look at where the bullet was in my body and it was totally a different spot from where i felt/thought it was. Then i woke up. :unsure:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lmfao bao!! hahah oo0o I had a dream last night my 2 hour nap before work lol to wanna hear wanna hear wanna hear? well I'm going to tell you anyways... haha

so i was starring at this big bowl of ice cream in front of me .. i mean it was hugggggggggggggeeeeeee it had like 3 cherries.. I was just starring at it and I was trying to eat it, but it was like solid like rock.. and then i kept poking at it and it finally became real ice cream and then all of the sudden while i was about to put the first bite in my mouth it turned into gold and then all of the sudden i heard a loud screeechhhhh and i looked out the window and i woke up it was my stupid alarm clock ^_^ ruining my dream of ice cream! lol

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Hahahah....Tina.....dont you just hate alarm clocks?

Cool ass dream you got there....mannn....if only it was real. I'd be rich!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
okay since im bored....i'll come and blab about some of my past dreams....lol....

Okay....so there was this one dream .....

Britney Spears came to visit me at my house all of a sudden and I was like...."whaaa?? britney?" (im not a big fan of hers) ... Anyways....i forgot what we were talking about...but then someone came and told us that her manager was looking for her. She didnt want to go so i found a nearby suitcase and stuffed her in there. lol. Dunno how i did it but she fit. Thats all i remember of that dream.

Another one....

I went camping with some friends and it was soo weird. We entered this forest and it had like stone arches and stuff and we had to sign in. The Major of that area wanted to talk to me and i thought i was in trouble...but forreals....he wanted me to deliver a letter to someone. So i was like "okay". So then later there was these bad guys trying to find us for the letter and my friends were trying to hide me. And then we were at this old abandon hut house by the lake. And then all of a sudden.....we were all riding on this incredibly beautiful dragon. It was sooo awesome! The dragon took us to a safe spot...and then i woke up. O.O

OOOh shooo.....i gotta tell this one.....dont laugh!!!! GRRRRR!!!!

Okay....so this was like...waaaaaaaaaaaay back when i was little...and you know when you were little....you were a character in everything (i.e. power rangers, ninja turtles, x-man...)

So okay....i dreamed my brothers and them were power rangers and their watches were beeping them, right? So it was time for them to go beat some bad guys. And I wanted to go with them. But they wouldnt let. And I said that I was the yellow ranger....but they said I wasnt. And I was like "yes i am....im the yellow ranger!!" But they kept saying "no!" So i was really sad and I went to go hide so they wouldnt see me cry. LoL. I started crying....and when i woke up....i was crying too!! LMFAO!!!! O gosh.....stupid kids! Yes....I admit...Im lame.

Hey peeps!! I think this topic is cool!! So lets keep it alive! lol. Who cares if its embarrassing.