Your current favorite thai lakorn/Actor&Actresses?

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Lakorn
Bang Rajun

Actors
Phet Thakrit, Ken T, Weir, & Tik. Mario has a potential to be on the list, I shall wait to see him in TSL first to confirm.

Actresses
Mint Chalida, Aff, Mew N, & Matt.
Ooohh gosh. Willy in his younger days :icon12: Punjan & Iang Sittha

Adding on to my actresses is Bella

Can we talk about child actors too? I'm such a huge fan of nong Unda! Yorch & nong Mac too. xD

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Right now I'm watching a Sitcom starring Kangsom, Ying Ratha, and Off. I'm currently in love with Kangsom and Maprang Alrissa from Seua Chanee Gaeng. They are super adorable together!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Add....my new admiration Alex R, Micheal, Now

I'm sure there's a little More but they are Not popping it out from me

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Lakorn (Currently airing and I like it so far): Kluen Cheewit, Bung Lang Dok Mai, Koo Za Rod Zap
All time favorites: Pin Anong, Lah Ruk Sud Kob Fah

Actors/Actresses (though I always like them) :)
Old generation: Ken T, Tik, Andrew, Chompoo
New Generation: Weir, Mark, Nadech, Mario, Min, Yaya, Kimberley, Mew N, Bella, James Ji, Push, Mint C, Mik

P

PrincessKarina

I still have the Nakee fever. I am not really watching any Thai movies/lakorns at the moment. I am loving Taew more and more! Anyways, I am having a hard time finishing "Faith" a Korean drama... I just can't stand the heroine and LMH together! She looks too old for him in many parts/angles! Sorry to all the Faith fans... :(

Dhea Nadia

in waiting for Lai Kinnaree
My favorite actresses are Yaya, Nychaa and Apinya:icon12::icon12::icon12: The first Thai celeb that I know is Tata Young, still can't get over her song 'El Nin Yo' even though is been almost 10 years. I like Yaya because she is very pretty, tall and have a dolly-like beauty, also smart and very polite. I like Nychaa cause she's beautiful and look very calm and mature for her age, looking forward to her works in the future(I wish she'll work with Masu in the future as a couple), I like Apinya because of her cute and youthful appearance and I ship her with Mario in Friendship. I like Tata Young because her songs are really good to hear and she's very sexy, I wish I can be as sexy as her when I got older;).

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I'm currently Fan-Girl over Kao Jirayu and Kao Supassra (I'm also sold on Kao&Tor pairing) but both Kao are simply adorable together!

Kao J. is too stinking cute, he act and sing. Those dimples. He reminds me of Kim Bum. Love my Kim B and Kim Su eun! Kao S. really impress me by me just watching the last 2 ep of O-Nev to watch My Kao J. Watched more of her work and I'm Sold.

Last edited:

san.927

sarNie Egg
Actor - Andrew Gregson
Im obsessed over andrew and i like his every lakorns❤

Actress - Taew
She is cute

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
My favorite Thai actresses are Matt Peeranee, Mint Chalida, and Mew Nittha.
I love them so much. I only follow these three actresses only.

My favorite lakorns are:
Ka Badin
Two Spirits' Love
Khun Chai Ronnopee( I am watching right now)
Meun Kon La Faak Fah (I am watching right now)
Fai Lang Fai (I watch it only for Matt because she is so good)
Ruk Nee Jhe Jud Hai (Matt is too funny)
Tarm Ruk Keun Jai (Love Mew.)
Sai See Plerng (I cried so much when Mew character was killed off)

Ken T is my only favorite Thai actor.
However, I like Mario and James Ma.

I have a changed of heart about Nadech. He is a good actor but.......
I also have a changed of heart about Kim. She is a good actress but.....