Your Car

nekoyuyu

sarNie Egg
So, I want to know what kind of car does hmong people drive?
There this thing going on that hmong people are on public assistance and still manage to buy brand new car...

1. Maker of vehicle
2. Name of vehicle
3.Vehicle type
4.Years of vehicle
5. Are you still paying for that car? (If don't mind) how much do you have left?
6. Are you proud of it?

here is mine: I got an old cheap car, just own it for about two years now.

1. Toyota
2. cielca
3.hatchback
5. nope
6. na, but love the way it save gas

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
jeep liberty sport 2003/yes still paying/still have over $10,000 left/very proud of it coz it was my first car; i pay myself--my parents didn't give me a penny.

i like my car but i hate the fact that i have to pump gas every three to four days. it usually costs me around $30 or more each time.

kazee

i love my car.. it's a 2000 electric blue subaru impreza RS 2.5.. it's a rare model now.. you may see it here and there.. but no longer making those.. i have about.. $8000 left on it.. very proud of it.. because i'm paying every penny.. and it's a pretty fast car.. it's weird for a girl to say that.. but damn! it runs pretty good.. too bad it's just not stick.. if it was.. i'd take it out racing.. :D

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
2002 Lexus Pure WHite
2002 Subara WRX SiLver
Lovin` it...Yes IM sTILL paying fOR THose tWo carS....Lots oF Money IM GOin bROken Here...HaHaHa

slee00

sarNie Adult
My first car was a toyota camry...bought in 1987....I named her SAM....we have been thru a lot...both me and Sam...I cried on her shoulder more times than I can count....and she never gave up on me....I should never loan her to anyone...but one day I did...and she got into accident real bad....Sam never was the same...so I said good bye to her last year....:( I was sooo attached to her!

Now I got Emily....my new 2005 Toyota Avolan....Crystal beige...beautiful and she runs like a dream! I miss Sam sometimes...But I am getting use to Emily too.

cecilia

Staff member
^hahaha...slee00..you're too funny..even name your car too..so sad you miss sam..

mine:
2003 mitsubishI montero sport
still paying..*It's too pricey..was too crazy back then*
I LOVE MY SUV!

mokka

sarNie Adult
i don't have a car right now but imma driving my mom's car, which is a 2006 rava4...don't know how much they pay a month

slee00

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
^hahaha...slee00..you're too funny..even name your car too..so sad you miss sam..

mine:
2003 mitsubishI montero sport
still paying..*It's too pricey..was too crazy back then*
I LOVE MY SUV!
[post="149035"][/post]​

Yeah@@@

Cecilia,,,, you may name your SUV SUE or MISH....nice! When you give them name...they start to depend on you and you on them...better relationship!

1. Maker of vehicle: Toyota
2. Name of vehicle: Corrolla
3.Vehicle type: Unknown ??
4.Years of vehicle: 1999
5. Are you still paying for that car? YES, 7 months left! :D
6. Are you proud of it? Ofcourse... I work my butt off for this car and my daddy hand picked it for me and Ima luving it each and everyday!

rukmos

sarNie Adult

I just bought a new 2006 Scion Tc with zero miles on it and it cost me 22,000 for it, but the gas milage on it is great and I love the interior of it. It's also great for me because I don't really have any passengers, so it's small and enough room for me.

Mine is a darker black than the one above

myang

sarNie Egg
I've owned three cars in one year each was bought two months apart from each other. The third car I have is a 1999 Honda Accord Coupe. The payment is not finished yet

amythao

sarNie Adult
wow....got some NICE CARS here....I'm jealous...lolz....my car is a dark red, toyota 1998, about 5 grams, still paying just got it 5 months ago and it was under 100 thousand mileage, not really proud but love it, it gets me to places my parents will never take me lolz....by the way my parents pay for everything except gas....'_'

neena

sarNie Adult
i just got my permit not long ago but my parents already purchased a car for me.

1. toyota
2. camry
3. ??
4. 1996 or 1997..i don't remember
5. my parents payed all of it already
6. i love my parents for getting me this car but the insurance is on my ass.

i can't drive yet but i'm practicing with this car.