Your All time favorite singer

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
oki i just wanna come up with a topic because it looks like thai is going up lol. haha no competition but hey.. well whos ur favorite signer right now in the past when ever?

I love Bunnadeth,Nop Payarith,Preap Sovat,York Ratha, Pich Sophear for my Pop music

I love So song vicha, choun sovanchai, youn sopheap, chiriya, sompath,marima, Bunnadeth,srey pin, and sommath i guess for my rormvong/saravan khmer music

gs

Sexy Back
mines would be kim leak, srey nich, and keo pichenda i dont listen to the guys singer that much

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I don't have a favorite I just listen to what sounds good at the moment...also if they are a good entertainer and not stand still as a rock. I only started listening to Khmer singers in 2003 believe it or not.

SARY

sarNie Egg
My favourites are Meas Soksophear, Ork Sokkhana, Nop Bayarith, Preap Sovath. They have very good pop/rock music.

soccerchik

sarNie Elites
i'm not really into the khmer pop/rock whatever you call them. i prefer to listen to the traditional songs because of all the instruments.

sunisa

mine are york thitroatha,kim leakana,nop payarith,pich chenda,pich sophea,khoom bunnadeth,and several more.can't think of now!!

Ana

sarNie Adult
I mostly listen to peepz in Hang Mea and KH, but they aren't as good as b4 though -- I like Kim Leakana, Nop Payarith voice but I dun listen much either :rolleyes:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
gs said:
mines would be kim leak, srey nich, and keo pichenda i dont listen to the guys singer that much
[post="2648"][/post]​
me too. I love this girl voice. :D

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
there're a few even thu I don't listen to Khmer music a lot...but I don't know their names...ones I know are
Nop Bayarith, Kim Leakana, Srey Nich, Pech Chenda, Ork Sokkhana

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
lol trying visint khmer.cc there's so many hate threads... I find it funny reading....but I don't visit Khmer forums anymore...too crazy :blink:

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
BlueMoon said:
lol trying visint khmer.cc there's so many hate threads... I find it funny reading....but I don't visit Khmer forums anymore...too crazy :blink:
[post="13005"][/post]​

LOL yeah, I dont think they are too fond with "mixed" Cambodians, especially the light skinned one, I guess they EXPECT all Cambodians to share that dark tone.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
lol trying visint khmer.cc there's so many hate threads... I find it funny reading....but I don't visit Khmer forums anymore...too crazy
Typical Khmer people, can't get along online or offline.

Anyhow, I listen to whatever sounds good, old or new. I really like some of these new singers though because they bring style and pop culture to Khmer music. For the longest all we had were old folk musics. So it's refreshing to see the younger generation actually sing songs that we can understand and can relate too.