Young Man Stabbed and Decapitated on Greyhound Bus

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
That's crazy that the killer killed him in front of all those people, but what's crazier is that no one tried to help.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Li is also accused of consuming parts of McLean's body during his subsequent four-hour standoff with police.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

OMG what is this World coming to ... :eek:

My heart goes out to the victim's family, that is such a brutal death. Hope he slept thru the whole ordeal so he wouldn't feel any pain. :(

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I had a friend who was killed that way, minus the decapitation and eating part, and as much as I hope she didn't suffer, odds are no one can help but suffer from constant stabbing.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
apparently some guys went back into the bus to try and help, but by then it was too late cuz it all happenend so quick

i kno!!!! it's disgusting that something like this would happen
No one went back in. Some of the 37 passengers just trapped that pyscho in the bus with wrenches and pliers.

ijohn

sarNie Adult
we live in turbulent time in a world gone mad... last week in broad daylight out side a Harley shop a young man 22 was beaten to death by two men over a $300 debt in my home town... :( nobody bothered to help this man either... who is left in this would to inspire hope that tomorrow will see better times... our leaders of the free world inspire profit from the weak and selfishness in the citizens with the power to bring change...

Liberty

sarNie Adult
John, that's horrible. There just aren't enough selfless people anymore.
My dad always use to tell my brothers and I to help each other as well as our neighbors and friends (but I've chose to apply it to everyone), because if we won't help each other out, who will? We only have each other.
Some people only help others in hopes of gaining something from it, although slightly better than not doing anything at all, I really wish there were more truely selfless people who do something for others and not expect anything in return.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh man, i heard about this! it was crazy! good thing i wasn't on the bus because i would seriously be tramatized for life!!

noungning

Heartless
my friend told me about this, well more like he made me read the article haha. he's from canada, from around the area but he's on vaca right now, but he get updates on news and such and so he's telling me and i'm like eh? no, i dunno, so he made me read it.

it's pretty gruesome, how just simply reading the words it's disturbing. and the guy calmly walking around the bus showing the head of the victim, then going back and cutting the body up some more. just awful.

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
It's not safe anymore .. you can get killed just about any place you go now .. mall, school, church, restaurant, govt center, concert .. etc... I thought the hood was more dangerous but in the hood .... if you aint got beef with no one .. its all gravy ...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yep or just be alert of your surroundings..gosh..i think i need to really put more effort into my karates then!!! :mellow:

annea

sarNie Adult
damn! that is scary and sad for the victim and his families...now I am not closing my eyes for a little rest again on the BART or anywhere!