You might be a FOB...

natty

Chubs
You may be a FOB/FOP if string beans and pumpkin vines are covering your fence/gate, the pepper tree is consider your flower, and the kiddie pool is full of beansprouts or watercrest. :unsure: (excuse of "it saves money and healthy" may not be submitted)

sarN

sarNie Granny
natty , buddy ! OMG >>> u know my mom and now u came over to my house tooo hahahhahahahahaha .....girl stop it .. u killing me hahaha

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOLOL Ohhh, Natty! Damn, you are what I want in a girl Buahaha...BOLD and straight to the point! :loool:

You might be a FOB if you buy a LESS than $ 5 shirt and still asks for further discounts when the sign reads "Final Sales Price"....ehhh I think this is more cheap than fobby, oh well :p :lol: :rolleyes:

natty

Chubs
i love this lol..

You may be a FOB/FOP if you have a balance due at your local Laos market. :huh: (i heard about this one alot in hs from my laos friends lol)

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
You are a FOB if your house uses toilet tissues for bathroom usage and as napkins :shock: <<<<Ewww...when I went to Seattle, I was invited to this house that done that...I think washing my hands and wiping it on my clothes would be more sanitary <_<

natty

Chubs
You might be a FOB/FOB if your mom makes beef jerkey by drying it out in the sun in between two nets and hope the fly doesnt shit on it. :huh:

sarN

sarNie Granny
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL dat my mom :loool:

If you take a pant dat you about to buy and wrap it round ur neck to determine if it fit u .. u might be a FOB

LOL>>> my mom love doing dis to me when i was yooung hahahha

L

lalalek

You are totally a FOB if your backyard looks just like your back in Laos...like a mini-farm... complete with chicken coops!!! LOLOLOL!!!!

natty

Chubs
You might be a FOB/FOP if you wear lugg boots with mini skirt and long sleeve shirt in the blazing hot summer walking around under an umbrella or an open toe sandles with jeans sweater and a bubble jacket in the chilling winter then call it "fashion". :blink:

natty

Chubs
Your family might be a FOB/FOP if they still dry clothes by hanging it over the fence.. :lol:

katarina

sarNie Egg
You are totally a fob if you had rice for either your Breakfast, Lunch, dinner and then later went out just to hang...but later on found rice on either your shirt/pant! way embarrassing!!! :lmao: