You Fav View Drama

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
cecilia said:
SSP w/Toontam <3

Agree, dear Cecilia! :yes: :kiss: Her best drama to date, in terms of everything. Not to say that it's perfect, no. :lol: But her best, in my opinion, for various reasons. :bhehe:

cecilia

Staff member
For me, it's good b/c it's the only one I can finish of her.  Also, she made me dislike the evil twin and on top of that it's with TOOMTAM so yup that pretty much summed up why I think SSP is the best among her other works :wub:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
cecilia said:
For me, it's good b/c it's the only one I can finish of her.  Also, she made me dislike the evil twin and on top of that it's with TOOMTAM so yup that pretty much summed up why I think SSP is the best among her other works :wub:

:lmao2: Top reason for me is that it's because it's with Toomtam as well. :loool:

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
SUD SAI PAAN  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
SUD SAI PAAN  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh SSP is number one list now keep rewatching again and again

dash

sarNie Hatchling
Sood Sai pan and tae pang korn . Sood Sai pan was the first Lakorn that got me hooked into watching Lakorn and i totally become a hardcore fans of Vill since I watched her in Tae Pang Korn. Son and Vill are just too perfect together !

Zen G

sarNie Egg
Sud sai pan is the first lakorn I watched with Vill and I am close to finishing it. I will definitely check out the others that are listed here.... She's really good at playing an evil character, and, at the same time, playing a really nice character... The characters were a bit extremes, IMO, and she was so good at it like the two are completely different characters. Yikes!