Yord Gathunyu(UMA 99)

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i so can't wait and let it be on that date. i luv the girl although never seen her in lakorns be. they look like a good pair. i have this loving interest about this lakorn and characters and i dun kno y.off topic, i think cuz of this lovable feeling with no reason is the same as loving someone even if that person is not qualified enough(not good-looking, not smart, etc). it's jus this connection

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh i saw the teaser and it looks interesting!!!

and it looks like a sad role for Tye..im glad hes getting bigger roles!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
just finished watching episode 1...it's okay so far...tye is totally hot as always!!! however, jennie looks kinda weird...the hair's gotta go and the clothes that she wears in the lakorn too! i'm usually not harsh but man, she's just weird looking. no offense.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is very interesting. It's something new not those repetitive storyline like ch7. I think ch3 has more interesting storyline than ch7. Anyway, this lakorn is good. Well, it's not her fault to dress like that. But i think she's a pretty girl.Tye is good at acting like that. He cried for real and looked realistic.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is very interesting. It's something new not those repetitive storyline like ch7. I think ch3 has more interesting storyline than ch7. Anyway, this lakorn is good. Well, it's not her fault to dress like that. But i think she's a pretty girl.Tye is good at acting like that. He cried for real and looked realistic.Oh, is Ace her bro?

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont think Ace is her bro cuz i remember seeing Ace/Jennie getting marry but i could be wrong

from the teaser, tyes role looks really sad. Im glad hes getting a bigger role.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Tye play his character so well. he play it so intense and like he's really scare of what happen. the boy can cried. his character is very sad. yeah he still look cute & hot! Jeanie is o.k. but her hair style is ugly. if she did another hair style she will look cutier. yeah her clothes is not that nice either.Jern is so cute. too bad she's not nang aek, how can they let her play as a maid and a bad character too. i think she look cutier than nang aek. the guy song is good. i want to see the other la korn of Tye and Jeanie "Sukiyaki" it is a romantic drama la korn maybe will be better than this la korn. because i like romantic la korn more than pure drama. Jeanie play half Japanese. i also want to see Chokoon too. i hope it will air soon after this la korn end. and Jeanie looks better in Sukiyaki too because she didn't cut her hair yet.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont know why they didnt air "sukiyaki" first when it finish way before this lakorn. I also want to see that lakorn cuz the summary sounds good.

im glad tyes able to show his talents!..cuz he is a great actor but just never had the right role

puppylov

sarNie Adult
So, the maid/servant is gonna be bad. Well, Ace lives in N'ek's house and called her mom Mom. I thought Sukiyaki is an action lakorn.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
he's handsome and does well as that character in that movie. never seen his movie but he's good. the hair style n'ek got gotta go; ewww so not attractive. she's cute but goodness makes her look so young...

tinah

sarNie Coma
her hair looks like a hat..lol..but yeh she is cute from the face

i never seen this side of Tyes acting before. Hes such a great actor and yes cute too..hehe