Yord Gathunyu(UMA 99)

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Tye is cute but I don’t like the storyline of this lakorn. I might not continue this lakorn. Lol

Cinderella

sarNie Hatchling
tye is soo cute.. l haven't seen him act for a while...but i dunno about that new ne'k... they should at least get sumone better looking to play with tye...no offence

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Yeah, is this lakorn getting any good? I saw the first episode and decided against it b/c of the nang'ake. However, I love Tye! Suggestions anyone?

navy

sarNie Adult
To me if either one of my favorite actors or actresses are in, I enjoy watching it no matter what.

I love Tye and I've watched all.

Same go to Willy, Andrew, Tik, Por and Film...will support their lakorns.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
does anyone know what the lakorn is about? like a brief synopsis...ace is looking great and tye...hot as always...i agree the n'ek doesn't look all that great...and her wardobe isn't all that flattering...but anyone got a clue what the lakorn is about? thanks in advance for the info.

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn is pretty good but he nangeke kinda of ruin it for me this lakorn would have been so much better if the nangeke was someone else thinking about it tye should jern instead

tang071

sarNie Elites

finally the lakorn comes to an end. however, if u missed this lakorn bc of the plot or bc of the n'ek, stay tuned to thep tida kon nok.