Yord Gathunyu(UMA 99)

tinah

sarNie Coma
gosh two hot guys(Ace/Tye) but the girls arent so pretty..well jennie is pretty but then her hair makes her look weird..

credit to Noiki from Spicy

puppylov

sarNie Adult
which jen is this? the girl who is also in another lakorn with tye that deals with action?is this jen from miss thailand chinese?

NiTha

sarNie Adult
When is this supposed to air? I'm awaiting for Sukiyuki still. It's so awesome that we're seeing more of Tye.

tinah

sarNie Coma
probaly next year cuz they just had the opening ceremony..as for Sukiyaki..hopefully in the next timeslot cuz they already had the closing production..wonder when tye's lakorn with Oh is gonna air

NiTha

sarNie Adult
^oh ya i totally forgot about that one too. Hopefully they'll air it soon.

tinah

sarNie Coma
tye has so many lakorn.but yet not even one of them has aired yet besides Ruen Naree..i forgot he has one with Janie too..so he has a total of 4 lakorn

meenia

sarNie Adult
Tye and Jenny has another lakorn together...Love Tye from Ann and Andy's lakorn...He is hot...What is wrong with the hair? The n'ek and p'ek and other people have weird hair cute...Ace too...love his hair long in this last lakorn...Why did he has to cut it...What is with Tye's hair too...Maybe I'm use to seeing him with long hair that when I see him with short hair it looks weird...

tinah

sarNie Coma
both tye and ace hair cut looks the same..i liked ace with slick back hair..like in peek marn..i dont like when its long or short like that unless he gels it..but i think Tye looks better w/his hair short..maybe its for the lakorn..Jennie did say she had to cut her hair..or is that a wig?

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I'm glad Tye is having another lakorn. Jennie doesn't look that great, though. Sorry, but they don't match at all. I couldn't recognize Ace. LOL. Good to see Ace, Em and Jern in here. Jern would have been a better selection of nang'ek. She's pretty.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
can't wait to watch. Although, i don't know about the girl i'm still looking forward to watch this. It's like there's this connection with jennie esp. with her co-starring with tye. i think they match.