Yor Praklin 2014

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Credits:: FB, Fon, Jae Suchada, IG, etc

If you guys haven't heard, they're remaking Yor Praklin again. 

Newbies for the main casts again. 

I haven't seen any version of Yor Praklin but I liked Au and Aont's opening XD..but ugh...I hope they remake something that hasn't been remade in awhile or either come up with something new....but since I haven't seen Yor praklin, I better watch Au and Aont version first then this one. Newer ones now days tend to drag...

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
I really love that version of Yor Plakin with P'Kob Suvanant. I really don't think they'll make it better that version, but I'll give it a shot since I like the plot so much. The nang'ek is pretty. Don't really know about the guy. I just hope they can act and it won't be too draggy. 

val

sarNie Adult
y can't they make two boran lakorns per year instead of one loooong dragging lakorn that take almost a year to end with rushing ending....n please....no more remake, can't they come up with something new...

I would luv to see a squel to bua kaew jukgrote, the kids' generation

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
mehhhh... I haven't watched Boran lakorns in like 5 years. The last one I saw was Koh Kiyasith I think. Either that or Pratinavong. The Borans after that was just uninteresting to me. I don't like the newbie generation of Boran actors/actresses. It's not like we can request to see the same people too. They should make the Borans less draggy and with less episodes, so we can get more shows in a year. That way we see our favorite actors and actresses more.

cecilia

Staff member
I love Kob's version the best! I saw this on air when I was a kid. One of the best boran!
Will keep an eye out on this version -- we'll see if it's good as the original since I didn't like the other remake too

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
Teaser is already out. Somehow I'm not exciting with these new remake at all. All new borans this day dragggg. They've be a great disappointment!! I'll just watch the old ver. since I've not watch it yet.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Where can we watch the teaser?

You should definitely watch Aont and Au's version. I liked it very much. Kob's version was good too but I thought she looked wayyyy too young to play the part, but she played it way better then a lot of the younger newbies nowadays. 

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Here's a teaser:
http://youtu.be/V3LJ0ZCc2u4

And they will be changing the name of the boran lakorn to Manee Pichai. It will not be Yor Praklin, but still based off of that because they want to focus on pra ek when he was little. Weird....

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for posting the teaser, Zoua. lol I was having a hard time posting the video.
I'm watching Aont and Au version right now. :D

mia07

Introvert
Ouuu... Narmtip is in here hehe Oh wow, the guy is singing the old theme song? I like it and hopefully they keep it! =) Sadly, this may be another disappointment. So a friend read and said that after this remake, either Honwichai Kawee or Mong Bpha will be next...

cecilia

Staff member
At least they kept the original song .. just wish the title remains the same. Teaser looks good .. thank you.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid

CREDIT:: IG, FB ไพโรจน์ แสงนิล & Yor Praklin Boran lakorn page

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid

[

CREDIT::FB ไพโรจน์ แสงนิล

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
The pranang are very unattractive. The ost is terrible. the bird like voice made me cringe. Lol they change the storyline too. He didn't take her to heaven in this ver.

cecilia

Staff member
I don't like the way the song was sung too .. 
Also, the mother, daughter, and granddaughter all looks like sisters lol
They need to go back on casting older actresses for mother roles .. 
Oh, how I miss good old boran lakorn -- I think I'm going to watch THEP SARM RUDOO again lol

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah I agree they should bring back those n'ek and older actors and actress back. Here they all too young to be mothers and p'ek look too weak. It looks like n'ek can beat him up. Lol I've so many complain about this past new boran lakorns.
Talking about Thep Sarm Rudoo I'm currently watching it and almost done with it. It feel so fresh to watch it again and lots of scenes I didn't get to watch from the cut version. Yam and Phone are such a cute couple. Always bickering.

mia07

Introvert
Omfg!? WTF did they do to the theme song? It started off so nice and I was so happy with it but the middle killed it. Seriously? Urgh! Dude even Narmtip could have played Yorpraklin.. She is still young looking and attractive but whatever.. Lol.,