Yomlack Society (Broadcast)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
i mean u gotta hate her role in ae/dan's lakorn but i love her in reality!
I second that!!! she's so cute! that's why it's so hard for me to watch her get torched in the 2nd lifetime even though I know her character deserved it but...come on! it's ploy!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ploy is a good actress; I mean, I totally was convinced in Pbee Kaew. I just don't think she's that pretty but hey, she has the acting department though.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I think Ploy is really cute although she's not the most gorgeous actress. Her acting has improved so much since Likasit Hua Jai. I thought she was prettier than nang'ek Pat in that lakorn.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I think Ploy is really cute although she's not the most gorgeous actress. Her acting has improved so much since Likasit Hua Jai. I thought she was prettier than nang'ek Pat in that lakorn.
thats true...I thought the same way

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
omg. MHLP ART!? WHOOOOOOO =DDDD get to see him on screen againnnnn! but with Ploy? =[ ehhhh. shes sooo not nang ek material thooo!

edit: o its a sitcom? =/ art? being funny? no way! ahahah

iono

sarNie Hatchling
It does look pointless.. but my gosh do i miss him! LOL

iono

sarNie Hatchling
LOL, yup.. he's in Borisud Bumbut Kaen.. but the focus is more on Aum and Ann. Feels like i haven't seen him in forever. haha.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know yeah that's his only lakorns lined up. I'd love to see more of him as praek. Jaja and Art should have their own lakorn together, lol since the main focus is on Ann and Aum only.