Yok Lai Mek(Broadcast Thai)

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
Okay guys, what's confusing me now is this: if Su Lin really poisoned Hui Sun, then how come the doctors didn't find it in her system?

cecilia

Staff member
^he's alot cuter and more handsome than pepper in my eyes. (even though, i'm a pepper fan myself lol)

judyp

sarNie Adult
^^ i didn't get to watch it because youtube is undergoing maintenance. but i had a feeling that nampueng was faking her disability!! i will watch it later, as soon as youtube is back up.

edit: just watched it and wow. her helper is holding her back from trying to kill rome and janie. thats a shocker to me because i thought he wanted janie dead. this is going to be interesting!! can't wait! thanks for sharing kayla.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
From the way Lu Hai speaks, seems like he adored Hui Sun or something, but is loyal to Su ling so ends up being her partner in crime or so i think.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I wanna see more of Janie and Rome, I actually like them together
There is so much drama...from so many different angles, it's driving me crazy

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my gosh, I love this lakorn. But like most have mention about the language used in there. There is so much drama left and right. I can't wait for next week episode. This is my new obsession, second to that is Prajun See Roong.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
lol...true....i can't wait for ep.6.....love sara n andrws part....rome's sister is too stupid...n i hate tah in this lakorn....

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
regarding the whole Suling faking her disability...if you watch the lakorn opening, there's a part where they show that already...I noticed when I was watching episode one but didn't mention it...it showed Tony walking away from her and she was standing....

MizViz

sarNie Adult
I just started watching this lakorn yesterday and im up to ep 3.
I really like this drama! It hope that the person who is subbing it will continue to sub it...b/c i remember that person subbed Dum Khum and never continued to finish it!
Great Drama though!

cecilia

Staff member
I just started watching this lakorn yesterday and im up to ep 3.
I really like this drama! It hope that the person who is subbing it will continue to sub it... b/c i remember that person subbed Dum Khum and never continued to finish it!
Great Drama though!
I just wanna add a comment in regard to this comment, also, i'm not finger pointing at you too b/c i've ran into these kind of comments quite often when subber discontinue a project due to many reasons. I just wanna add that we shouldn't blame the subber when they are doing this out of their freewill, taking the initiative to sub it for FREE for the nonthai fans. Instead, we should be thankful that they're trying their best to sub a lakorn to help us understand the concept of the lakorn, particular, the key elements .. if i'm the subber for a lakorn and it happen to be draggy and boring in the later half, obviously, i would quite too .. why waste time doing something you don't like, especially when you're the only one doing it by yourself, takes alot of effort and dedication .. so please, be a little understandable and appreciate it a little instead of complaining. We do not want to discourage subber b/c it's them who help us understand things in movie, drama, and lakorn.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^I second that...sometimes if it's a group thing, there's a lot of factors that will slow down the process, I would know, since we didn't start Prajan See Roong yet. The thing is, people take time out of their day to do this for us, so if there are subs, we should be grateful, if there aren't, you if you like it, watch it without subs. I only know a little time enough to understand what's going on, and I have been watching this with subs when thinkjaden has it, but for the most part, I'm too into it to wait for subs. Like for JR, it had some really bad parts that I didn't even watch, but the subber still chose to sub it, she chose to sub in spite of not liking it herself...that's what I appreciate about subbers, they do it even though they don't want to, but know there are people waiting to watch it, so they try their best.

When does this air so I know when to expect it...I feel like I'm waiting forever for it...looks like next week there'll be some cute Rome/Janie scenes. So just to clarify, Anna isn't his girlfriend, right? Paul just keeps saying that that's his sister's friend, and they're only good friends...and I just figured that stupid Tah (I forget his character's name) said that she was Paul's girlfriend only because Janie was there...But it's like, one-sided right? And I didn't know that Janie and Andrew were engaged? They just seemed like they were close friends, and I thought he said the ring wasn't an engagement ring...I'm so confused.

judyp

sarNie Adult
you're right. with anna and paul, it is a one sided thing. paul said that they're just friends and peter (tah's character) probably said that anna was paul's girlfriend because janie was there. as for janie and andrew, the ring wasn't an engagement ring, but i think it's pretty set in stone that the two are engaged it just hasn't been "official". andrew is basically waiting on janie. im excited for tomorrow's episode. i hope for more rome and janie! :)