Yok Lai Mek(Broadcast Thai)

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I also felt like something was still missing from the ending. I wasn't fully satisified with the ending. I guess I wanted to see more romantic scenes of Kat and Rome because the last few episode, it focused on the parents story. But this lakorn was good. It wasn't stressful like Prajun See Roong(but I still like Prajun See Roong).

Iya

sarNie Adult
I also felt like something was still missing from the ending. I wasn't fully satisified with the ending. I guess I wanted to see more romantic scenes of Kat and Rome because the last few episode, it focused on the parents story. But this lakorn was good. It wasn't stressful like Prajun See Roong(but I still like Prajun See Roong).
me too. i felt the same way. its a good story but is still missing the chemisty build between the couple. i mean, they hardly have any scenes together unless they were doing business. i was hoping for something more like they got stranded somewhere together or they spend a day or two, just the two of them.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Somehow, I wasn't quite satisfied w/ the ending...dunno why though.

Silly too, cuz i really wasn't fond of Andrew and Sara's couple - since i thought it was rather poorly done how they fell for each other, which I was also at a disagreement with initially. No matter how you put it, Sara fell in love with her sister's bf. O_O That's just nasty.

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
me too. i felt the same way. its a good story but is still missing the chemisty build between the couple. i mean, they hardly have any scenes together unless they were doing business. i was hoping for something more like they got stranded somewhere together or they spend a day or two, just the two of them.

Me 3.....The whole story was good but the ending is missing some action or something. It's like eating food without flavor.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Silly too, cuz i really wasn't fond of Andrew and Sara's couple - since i thought it was rather poorly done how they fell for each other, which I was also at a disagreement with initially. No matter how you put it, Sara fell in love with her sister's bf. O_O That's just nasty.
LOL I know. But hey there was no rape involve. =D

Me 3.....The whole story was good but the ending is missing some action or something. It's like eating food without flavor.
Well said. I love this lakorn but I guess I wasn't satisfied with the ending. It ain't a bad ending but yeah it had something missing.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
really? at the end they showed the flashbacks of kat and paul and i thought they had lots of scenes together. anyway i thought this was a great lakorn!

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Ok I know I'm a lil late but I love the cast. There was great chemistry between Janie and Rome. I love how the story was unraveling and we all were trying to figure things out. And my favorite thing was Andrew and Sara scenes I know it was kind of weird that she was falling for her sis bf. But in sorta way Andrew and Janie relationship was more like best friend who thought they were in love and should be together but really found their true love with other people. Overall great lakorn wasn't a fan of Janie before but definitely a fan now.

Zoosab1

sarNie Egg
Ok I know I'm a lil late but I love the cast. There was great chemistry between Janie and Rome. I love how the story was unraveling and we all were trying to figure things out. And my favorite thing was Andrew and Sara scenes I know it was kind of weird that she was falling for her sis bf. But in sorta way Andrew and Janie relationship was more like best friend who thought they were in love and should be together but really found their true love with other people. Overall great lakorn wasn't a fan of Janie before but definitely a fan now.
yep not a fan of her before but after cloud jade she totally changed my mind

nolee

sarNie Adult
I just finished this and let me say, THIS LAKORN IS THE SHITTTT! lol

I love, love, love, love Tik & Pip.. they were the main reason I watched this. I didn't care about any other couple. Rome and Janie was cute but boring and Andrew and Sara was cute but real annoying. I also loved Pip and Anna's relationship; too bad Su Ling messed everything up for EVERYONE. She was so damn evil in here.. and her brother, I knewwww he was being misunderstood the whole time.

To sum it up, I thought Pip and Tik's love was absolutely beautiful.. They truly loved each other and that was their downfall.. but they made me fall in love with the both of them. I don't know what other word to describe it but BEAUTIFUL! Pip's and Tik's character was nothing I've seen in any other lakorn. Tik was sassy and cute yet sweet.. I LOVEEEE their truth or dare scene!!

leelee

sarNie Hatchling
at first i thought su ling's brother was creepy, but the whole entire time he was good! i felt bad for him because su ling ordered him around and everything!

solin

sarNie Adult
I finally watched this lakorn and I really love it ! Great casting with a very good plot. I didn't expected it to be so good lol. The elder story is quite sad : Hui Son and Anthony love each other so much. Kat and Paul relation is very sweet but they need more scenes together. I also like Jeeranan and Sophon couple because they are so funny and It would be better if there were more scenes about them. But I don't like how Pete character has turned : he doesn't seem that bad in the beginning, just a playboy ok but not evil. And I feel sad when Anna died because she was too good.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
I was never really fond of Janie, but i started to watch her lakorn a few weeks ago. Turns out im starting to like Janie! Her acting is good and she gets prettier to me the more i see her. LOl. Overall Cloude Jade is a GREAT lakorn!.