Yok Lai Mek(Broadcast Thai)

ladysnlove

sarNie Egg
i can't believe that friendship can be destroy because of just one man. friendship suppose to last for a life time. suiling must be a really jealous person due to what she did to her best friend. but i glad she got hit by the car. i don't know about any of you guy but i can't never kill my best friend just because i don't get what i want. anyway, i love how rome is so jealous of janie when she with her aunty boyfriend. they're falling for each other deeply. love the lakorn. can't wait until next ep when janie going to teach rome how to cook thai foods.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I want to LOL at Kat's Aunt Mimi for sneaking around with her accountant boyfriend...esp. in the scene where she drags him into her office while Kat was in Mimi's bathroom and you think Mimi is going to yell at her boyfriend but she kisses him smack on the lips...it was sexy and funny at the same time. I noticed there is a lot of lip on lip action going on in this series...do any of you think we'll see lip locking action btw Rome and Janie? I know I want to see something, esp. Janie has done lip kissing scenes with Ken and Chakrit and other pra'eks (can't think of any right now) before.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
the dude with the glasses n auntie mimi r dating???? is that why she kiss him??? then why she always bitch at him n try to be mean around him???

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
they are secretly dating...Mimi doesn't want anyone to know because her father is harsh and selective and looks down on employer/employee relationship...Mimi pretends to be mean to the guy with the glasses so no one suspects.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
they are secretly dating...Mimi doesn't want anyone to know because her father is harsh and selective and looks down on employer/employee relationship...Mimi pretends to be mean to the guy with the glasses so no one suspects.

lol...is that why jaine pretend to like the dude to make her anut jealous because jaine knew she liked him....

judyp

sarNie Adult
^^ yes, thats why janie did that. she wanted her aunt to admit her feelings.
as far as the lip to lip action..i noticed it a lot in here, which i don't mind at all. we just need some action between rome and janie. :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
^^ yes, thats why janie did that. she wanted her aunt to admit her feelings.
as far as the lip to lip action..i noticed it a lot in here, which i don't mind at all. we just need some action between rome and janie. :D
Well said, wouldn't it supposed to be the other way around. The older generation should be more modest... why they doing all those lip locking. LMAO and the younger ones should be acting up all nasty with each other :loool:

Anyways I am hoping for at least one lip lock scene with Rome and Janie, not a kiss slap but a willing between the two. :wub:

judyp

sarNie Adult
oh yeah. a willing scene would be awesome! i don't think there would be a slap/kiss..rome is such a gentleman. lol.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i agree...i think a couple slap doesn't matter but there shouldn't be any kiss-n-slap n here cause they seem to be finding there way of love....willing will be better than a r-scene...

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Somehow, this seems to be Janie's first lakorn that I like about her character. Kat is smart, wise, and beautiful. LOL... Just my opinion =D

cecilia

Staff member
^in no doubt, she is .. i love the fact that she keeps rubbing off Peter's feeling for her --- by turning him away and turn to Rome for comfort :wub:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just hope that towards the end she will not suppress her feelings for Rome and marry Peter or some other guy to get Rome mad. I would hate it. I am so sick and tired of nang ek when they do that. I adore her characteristic, she won't let others get to her, but she doesn't use aggressiveness either. She speaks the truth and I really like that about her.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I wonder what will be her reaction when she will know that Rome actually has an agenda.... I just hope that she won't turn to marry the first guy that comes xD

btw... So far I like this lakorn, love how Janie and Rome developped their feelings, love Sara and Andrew, they are so lovely >.<
but I don't really care about what happened to Suelin, Jack, Tony and Huisan.... and because I've always seen the guy that's playing Jack as a real psycho in other lakorn... I keep thinking that he's a rai in here too...

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
^in no doubt, she is .. i love the fact that she keeps rubbing off Peter's feeling for her --- by turning him away and turn to Rome for comfort :wub:
OMG, totally agree! Usually we see n'eks not knowing how to say "NO" to the bad guys, but here, Kat is so funny. She went out with Peter to that club, and snuck out when he wasn't looking. And I love how she just calls the p'ek to hang out. Besides romance, they are really good friends, which is the best way to begin a relationship anyway.

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
I have been so inactive for the past couple weeks because of school work, but I'm glad to be back in here! So here are my main 2 cents about epi8: Kat is cheating!!!!! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Kat and Paul's relationship. They aren't the typical slap & kiss pra nang, but instead they have become best friends, which is a GREAT start to a romantic relationship. BUT, as much as we love Paul, we have to admit that Kat is doing wrong. She held hands with Paul like it was nothing, and they are just waaayy too close (for someone who already has a bf/fiance). And it bothers me so much that Kat acts like nothing is going on when she KNOWS in her heart that she has feelings for Paul. I mean, we can tell when we watch her on screen. I know this is the way the lakorn is supposed to go, but Kat's obliviousness seems too silly to me. What do you guys think?

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I say Tik should share some of the blame for all that went down. Yes Nampueng is evil but Tik is the one that had to act all saintly and push Pip into marrying Nampueng. She knows Pip doesn't love Nampueng and she dumps him anyway hurting Pip. Then she takes advantage of Jack. She's prego with Pip's child and seduces Jack knowing the guy can't deny her cause he's had a crush on her forever. The 2 gals are the instigators, they're both selfish in their own way.

As for the quad of Janie/Rome/Sara/Andrew I think they're all shady too. :lol: Kat and Suphon aren't very faithful, they flirt with Paul and Nan knowing they're committed to others. But because they're cutesy with each other we're not supposed to think they're wrong. It's all entertaining though.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
im sick of the story of the older generation. i mean its part of the story.. but still.. they replay it too much. hahahaha MORE SCENES OF JANIE&ROME PLEASEEEE!!!! :D and i agree.. the liplocking between the older generation is so ughhhhh! pleasssee stop!!!! hahaha

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
I say Tik should share some of the blame for all that went down. Yes Nampueng is evil but Tik is the one that had to act all saintly and push Pip into marrying Nampueng. She knows Pip doesn't love Nampueng and she dumps him anyway hurting Pip. Then she takes advantage of Jack. She's prego with Pip's child and seduces Jack knowing the guy can't deny her cause he's had a crush on her forever. The 2 gals are the instigators, they're both selfish in their own way.

As for the quad of Janie/Rome/Sara/Andrew I think they're all shady too. :lol: Kat and Suphon aren't very faithful, they flirt with Paul and Nan knowing they're committed to others. But because they're cutesy with each other we're not supposed to think they're wrong. It's all entertaining though.
I super agree with you on both points - I have especially been thinking about the quad romance. Kat and Suphon are in the wrong, but Nan is just as bad for flirting and giving so much attention to Suphon when he is her sister's bf!!!! And Rome is especially bad here, he leads poor Ice along by not denying her and giving her false hopes, and then he tells his sister he is going for Janie for revenge against Peter. Although we all know he was interested in Janie to begin with!!! Furthermore, unlike the rest of the group, Ice seems to genuinely care for Rome (apart from the part where she kisses Jang) and his sister. Plus she doesn't act like the rest of the stupid nang rais!!!!

judyp

sarNie Adult
i agree with you chgnsch and jeanie. janie and rome are soo in love yet they both have a bf/gf. sara and andrew are soo in love as well but they just seem to be blind at the moment. and absolutely agree that tik has her fair share in the whole chaos; sure nampueng is supposedly wheel chair bound, but she shouldn't force pip to marry someone who he does not love. and nampueng as well is such a selfish b*tch. that is her so called best friend's lover--how dare you marry him, even if tik offered.
anyways, i was soo hoping that rome was going in for the kiss with janie, but hey, at least it was a real kiss on the cheeks. and he got one in return. :wub: