Yod Nam Nai Ta Wan

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I don't think anyone has posted this one yet.... if so please erase.

Any of one tuning in to this one??? Just wondering what's it's about. Saw a brief second of it. Looks cute, but a lots of much drama. This time Note is the good guy!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!heheheheheheh

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
I didn't like this drama..but yeah karma had a lot to do with it..."What goes around comes around"

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Yeah i was like "Omg Note is in a suit!!!!!" ahhahahahhahahaahh. That's sucks to hear bout the storyline. No wonder why it's not getting lots of attention.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I think that Note is hot in this lakorn. I fell for him. lmao. But yes this lakorn was quite dramatic and Note's dad in here was such an a**! Note was too nice in this lakorn and he accepted alot of crap from Araya, even though its his dad's fault for everything that happened. Well one good thing about this lakorn is Note's hot looks :D and the theme song that Araya sang is pretty awesome!!!!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
LOL yeah I figured that out already. eheheheheheh oopsieS!!!! I'm such a dork!!!! Would someone move this to old lakorn???? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure: