yo' momma

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i dont know if any of you guys have seen the show, but it anyways since sarn has the fob jokes, i thought post some of yo' momma jokes

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
I watch that show too. Agree. Some of the joke are funny and some of them are plain 'ol lame. I'd watch the show over Kim Possible though. I hate it when Wilma says "A thousand dollars in cash money".

One was talking about how asians had car insurance and the other dude said something like we should since half of our family members were in the fast and the furious...or something close to that.

natty

Chubs
st_nba said:
One was talking about how asians had car insurance and the other dude said something like we should since half of our family members were in the fast and the furious...or something close to that.
[post="108511"][/post]​

:lmao: lol omg i should put that in the "You know you're a fob..."

You know you're a FOB/FOP if you drive a rice rocket and your favorite movie is The Slow and the Gay.. :lmao:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I saw some of that show....lol brings back memories of those days where Yo' Mama jokes were hot!

Anyways I watched that hookup up shows with the parents chooses the boyfriend...omg crack me up....so bad...it's so funny when the 'rejects' diss back....

sarN

sarNie Granny
yo momma so fat dat when god say " let it be light" he have to shout from above " move out the way lady !!" ..... LOL >>> i rip it off from some show i forgot hhahaha

STIMA

is this show on disney channel? THE kids at my workplace was talking about it..and i was like o_oo wat a bad influencee LOLL...i always thot disney channel was an educational thing..o_OO at my workplace the liil kids were makin up some funnyyyy lame JOKES LIKE..."ur momma is so fat she made friends witih an elephant" LOL

my fav yo momma line is YO MOMMA SO FAT that when she went to school, she sat next to everyone!! <--from fresh prince of bel-air lol

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
STIMA said:
is this show on disney channel? THE kids at my workplace was talking about it..and i was like o_oo wat a bad influencee LOLL...i always thot disney channel was an educational thing..o_OO at my workplace the liil kids were makin up some funnyyyy lame JOKES LIKE..."ur momma is so fat she made friends witih an elephant" LOL

my fav yo momma line is YO MOMMA SO FAT that when she went to school, she sat next to everyone!! <--from fresh prince of bel-air lol
[post="108697"][/post]​
No, it isn't a show on the Disney Channel. It airs on MTV. The host of the show is Wilma Valderama...you know the guy on That 70's show and the one who use to date Lindsay Lohan.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Yo mamma so fat, she used Hwy 90 as a slip n slide.

Gosh, i had a notebook full of yo mamma and you're so dumb jokes. The good old days LOL

cecilia

Staff member
sarN said:
yo momma so fat dat when god say " let it be light" he have to shout from above " move out the way lady !!" ..... LOL >>> i rip it off from some show i forgot hhahaha
[post="108669"][/post]​
i like this..i havent' hear it before.. :loool: :loool:

anjos

I like this show.... some of the joke is very funny.... :lmao: :loool:

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
some jokes they use are like on the internet haha I only like the ones that they made up themselves.. i was wondering is it only airing in california?! .. because wilmer said that he's going to our neighborhood I wonder if he goes nation wide?!

khmai_gurl

sarNie Egg
i like these:

yo mama is so fat that when she went to night school she got counted absent

yo mama is so black that when she ate a tootsieroll she had to wear white gloves