Ying Klet Tur Ying Rak Tur

tang071

sarNie Elites
i totally agree with you annea. right now noon and ta are getting along. but i think the problem is also admitting that they love each other bc they have so much pride. ta's father has lung cancer and probably wants to see his grandchild which forces noon and ta to be closer. even though namwaa and kaopoon are closer, kaopoon is still infatuated with ta. noon then must leave for her sister's sake and asks for a divorce just when ta is about to confess his love. i saw a scene where kaopoon fainted, i thnk she's hurting herself bc she's depressed.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont think Aum/bua lakorn gonna replace it on the 22nd..thats too long..this lakorn would have like 17 or 18 epi..which i dont think it will..

kermint

sarNie Adult
man i kindna annoy N'ek's sister lol............she's sooooooooooo
but looks cute ahbahaha too bad that this lakorn is going to end soon

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
i've seen 2 episodes and i'm loving this lakorn so much! it's cute...i am a little annoyed with n'ake's sister...although she is cute but i hate her character...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lolsss ombuddha the beginning of episode 20 ta and noon hahah!! in her bed his watch gets stuck to her necklace and when shes laying down he goes down with her and he's like

"Aww if all you wanted was for me to sleep with you you should've said so"

lolsssssssssss so cute!!!!
:wub:

btw episode 20 up =)

tang071

sarNie Elites
eps.9 had so many cute scenes and it got so sad towards the ending. it even caused a few tears to come rolling down. anyways, noon and ta come out of the hospital. kaopoon and chontisa make an alliance. kaopoon and noon have an altercation in which noon slaps her sister. noon asks ta for a divorce before ta was going to confess his love and give her a ring. as they are about to sign the divorce papers, ta's father is diagnosed with the last stage of lung cancer. noon and ta must continue to be married and act as if they love each other (even though they already do). however, ta's father has esophagitis, not cancer. the parents continue to lie to keep the couple together. ta finally tells kaopoon that he loves noon and only loves kaopoon as a sister.

tang071

sarNie Elites
its kinda annoying how eps.10 was revolving around kaopoon. she finally hears from ta that he loves noon and not her. kaopoon runs back home and gets drunk with chontisa. noon and ta learn that their parents set them up. however, they are already on good terms and understand each other. they agree to not divorce anymore. he takes her to an air and space museum where he once brought his loved one, but she broke his heart there. noon gets upset but ta explains that he doesnt want to keep any secrets from her. he takes her to a romantic place and gave her flowers while the violin was bring played. he has never done this before and noon tells him to not to do this with any other woman. kaopoon is tricked by chontisa to get drunk. she is set up in bed with chontisa's bf and is captured on tape. chontisa blackmails kaopoon to reveal the cd if kaopoon does not sign over half of the land. kaopoon cuts her writst and is found in the shower unconscious by noon and ta.

an la

sarNie Hatchling
Kaopoon was getting on my nerves, but after the preview i feel sorry for her because she gets tricked by the nang rai. The bathroom scene was so funny that I laughed like a crazy person. Ta is getting hotter and hotter.

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Okay... I just wanted to test what spoiler meant?

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
What does SPOILER mean?

And I found out...

That is cool. I guess that is a nice feature for explaining episodes without ruining for those still watching I guess.

tang071

sarNie Elites
haha yeah why didnt they take kaopoon to the hospital? she did cut her wrist...and she's fine. the mother faints once she hears the news. from the next eps, it looks like chontisa lies to noon that she is pregnant with ta's baby. uh oh. the story is shifting away from noon/ta. all of a sudden, they like each other i liked it better when noon was using ta to do chores.

calla

sarNie Adult
Ta will be on RUK UEY tomrrow.......but i don't know if just him or the casts from the lakorn too.... :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ta will be on RUK UEY tomrrow.......but i don't know if just him or the casts from the lakorn too....
so you are right calla..lol..wonder if its gonna be the cast of sadut ruk next

annea

sarNie Adult
OmG!!!!!!! cant wait to see my hottie Ta on Ruk Euy..i was mad he wasnt there when the cast of Aum Ruk went :p

calla

sarNie Adult
Ta was alone on RUK AUEY....but P'Noi went out and interview with Noon S. and P'Tang was out with Ta as well.

lolz......i guess P'Tang and Noon they don't wanna see eachother........ :loool:

calla

sarNie Adult
ChaosAngelz said:
why dont they want to see each other
[post="170012"][/post]​

oh, cause there were rumors everywhere that p'tang and noon stop seeing eachother. :mellow: