Ying Klet Tur Ying Rak Tur

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
oh yeeeah, i would really like epi 5 too! I thought it was like 3 episodes per wkend...i've only seen 2...i think. haha yeah 2 haha

vina_lek

At first, I said I wasn't going to watch the lakorn in here, b/c I didn't like the storyline. Well, I got hooked on the theme song & the opening credits. So I began watching it...& am loving it so far! :wub:

I love how Noon & Ta are fighting all the time, but they're willing to change their perspective about each other as they learn more about each other. It's so cute so far!

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
i can't wait to watch episode 7. i hope some1 will upload soon. i try to connect to the live online tv for ch3 but there is a problem on streaming... so bad, can't wait now... :)

tang071

sarNie Elites
so many cute scenes in eps.6 and 7. ta already loves noon but noon doesnt really show bc her sister likes ta. aiya this is gonna be ugly. but when noon saw ta feed kaopoon, noon was pretty upset. noon pretended to be pregnant when chontisa came. ta helped the resort by advertising on tv but i think chontisa will plan to sabotage again. i feel bad for namwaa but he needs to get the message and leave noon alone. he's kinda acting like mark in oum ruk haha.
eps.8 should be good. chontisa has a kife and is planning something. noon and ta are on a motorcycle but loose control and are in a car accident.

tang071

sarNie Elites
whoever directed eps.8 is really stupid. noon/ta/namwaa/kaopoon attended a rally. chontisa cut ta's brakes so he and noon crashed. ta was alright but noon was injured and rushed to the hospital. the hospital ran out of blood. she's type AB and so is ta so he donated his blood bc the hospital ran out. omg how can they run out of AB, even if they did AB is the universal reciever meaning they can recieve from AB, A, B, and especially O. it turns out that ta ripped his ligament and fainted after he gave his blood. before, noon continues to ask ta for a divorce bc he keeps reprimanding her when she goes out with namwaa. noon is alright thanks to ta. at night, noon goes to visit ta to thank him. she knows that he is sick bc of her. ppl come to visit her in the morning but find her holding onto ta's hand. ta wakes up and realizes that noon is still holding onto his hand. ta comes to noon's room with his banana bag and says that his heart was beating slowly but then got fast all of a sudden. as noon tries to listen, he asks if his hearts beats to her name.

annea

sarNie Adult
i have a feeling its gonna end soon...............
next weeks epi. shows that noon is asking ta for a divorce.......cant wait to see what happens......

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
i agree annea! i think this lakorn will end rather quickly. Probably in the next couple episodes because i think their gonna get a divorce..etc.. but its gettin soo good!! noon and ta r finally gettin along and having cute sweet moments together :D :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
actually this lakorn is gonna long..cuz Si Sagun thao(aum/bua) lakorn wont be airing til the sept 22nd!.so that means this lakorn will have like 14 to 15 epi..

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh i know, i didnt think it was gonna be that long..i thought it was gonna end around the 2nd week of sept or something..guess not since aum's lakorn wont be airing til the 22nd

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Episode 7 has the cheesiest low budget driving scene in the VW bug. Hilarious! I thought they were in a electric motor vehicle at Disneyland.

cecilia

Staff member
muahahahah...dynomiteyou cracked me up..i'm not up to that part
yet..but will keep this spoiler in mind..hopefully it wont' be so
cheesy to have me come in here and complain again ..:lol:

donna

sarNie Adult
aww this lakorn is getting good! she is starting to have feelings for him. and i loved the scene at the hospital. that was so cute! but her sis, man. something else. she starting to turn into a n'rai.